or Connect

Posts by darkchocoacai

For those who are familiar with this blazer, can you please direct me to other labels that are very similar in fit? The material is pretty awesome and I'm looking for additional pieces that work super well with pretty much anything. I wear it in a size small. Only complaint I have is the pits are a smidgen too tight, otherwise I think its great all around. What do you guys think of the regular blazers that Uniqlo offers? Thanks
Bump. Pulled these out of storage. Would love to see these Somets go to a good owner
Hello, If these are still for sale, can you please provide measurement for hip? Also, is thigh measurement taken from crotch to outseam? or lower?
Anyone have one new with tags or close to that condition? http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/mens-jackets-vests-filter-category-fleece/men-39-s-super-siula-jacket.html Small in black or grey.
Looking for a pair of PRPS Dark Burner SZ 29 Condition should be new to lightly used. Send me pics, price shipped, and pertinent information please.
Prices dropped to be picked up. Steal some great denim at great prices.
I used to really enjoy paul smith's but i grew out of the printed style he uses on his stuff. I still do like the signature stripes but haven't really like any of his latest stuff. The Japanese brands are good looking and of the highest quality, but they are really just too thick. I'm looking for a slim wallet. The cordovan shells and whatnot will last through eons but they are too thick for me.
Never heard of them. Personally I'd prefer to stick to the more established labels. Too many designers and honestly the best is to feel the leather in store. The Valextra is a smooth leather from the looks of it. I'm trying to see if Barneys has in stock so I can check it out in person. I put my wallet in my rear pocket so I'd love a sturdier material. No experience with bridal leather so dunno how that feels or wears.
Don't like any of the Hermes offerings. That Filson looks great! However, I'm looking for red :\ I'm not one to spend a lot on a wallet of all things, but I really want a red one. Personally, the best one I've found is the Prada Saffiano Money Clip, but my friend bought one already and I'd prefer not to get the same.
Still for sale. Really looking to get rid of these.