or Connect

Posts by crunge

Nope, no alterations. It is slightly shorter than other Brooklyn Tailors shirts I've worn, though.
This was only worn a couple of times, as it is too long for me. Black leather with brass hardware.
washed and worn, in great shape measurements: chest: 20" shoulders: 16" back length: 25.5" sleeve: 23" price drop 1/16
washed and worn a few times, in great shape measurements: chest: 20.5" shoulders: 17.5" back length: 28.5" sleeve: 24.5" price drop 11/25
washed and worn a few times, in great shape measurements: chest: 20" shoulders: 17.5" back length: 27.5" sleeve: 24"
washed and worn a few times, in perfect shape measurements: chest: 19.5" shoulders: 17.5" back length: 30" sleeve: 25"
I have a black Canada Goose Chateau parka in extra small. I bought it last winter and only wore it a handful of times, as it doesn't quite fit me right. This coat is basically brand new. Retails for $695. Local pickup available in Chicago. ***PRICE DROP 12/16***
I have a pair of 3sixteen SL-100X (straight leg indigo) for sale. The jeans themselves are in excellent condition, with only a little over a month of wear and very minimal fading. However, the top two buttons on the fly have popped off. Up to you to get them fixed, but I will include the broken buttons in case they can be restored. This is a great chance to get a nice pair of jeans really cheap. tag size: 30 actual waist: 32 inseam: 31 (chainstitch hem from self...
I have a slightly used Tanner Goods workman wallet in saddle tan. There is slight wear around the edges, but it is in great shape overall. This is an older model, so it is slightly different than the ones Tanner sells now. Check out the pictures for more details.
I have a Tanner double wristband in havana brown. It is the larger 16" size. In great shape, only worn a few times.