or Connect

Posts by Amar ezzahi

Quote: Originally Posted by Wrigglez were these shoes made by cliff? Yup.
Even though I hope Algeria would do something (at least one victory in the group), I will support Argentina. And, by the way, limiting the extraordinary carrer of Maradona to his hand of God is the same as to limiting Edward Green to a pair of subs. Please try to do with a ball what he is doing with a orange and we'll talk about him after.
All items are brand new with tags. For sale: Made To Measure Scabal Jacket Wool and Cashmere, Sz 40 R Twin vents. Measurements of the Scabal Jacket: Shoulder seam to seam: 19" Armpit to armpit: 22" Collar seam to hem: 31" Shoulder seam to cuff: 24 1/2" Was 370 USD NOW 290 USD Shipped! BNWT Polop Ralph Lauren Linen Jacket Sz 44 R 3 buttons, single vent Measurements: Shoulder seam to seam: 19...
The Façonnable jacket is sold!
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS As far as I know, H&K no longer produce shirts in the UK... especially telling as their label no longer states that the shirts are made in GB or the UK. I bought a H&K Tattersall shirt from yoox and the label "made in UK" was still on the shirt. Besides, the shirts I bought from the website have not any mention of the place of production.
Mines: They were too wide. I asked Cliff to reduce the width, which he done perfectly.
Price drop on the Scabal jacket!
Price drop on all items!!!
The Zegna Jacket is sold!