or Connect

Posts by Saturdays

They should make me an 'Assistant E-Commerce Planner', I would love to fix everything and make it accurate apart from the other job duties.
Give in Style last year was Sept 27 to Oct 8th, 25% off select stylesPrivate Sale started first week of November, 40% off
I'm definitely digging that donegal shawl collar sweater. My list is now the Corbin Messenger Bag, The Merino-Cashmere Shawl (Donegal) Cardigan, and the Walker Leather Jacket. My wallet is screaming at me.
Streetwear and Denim is ----> That way
Next big private sale is sometime in November I believe/i am told. Let's cross our fingers it's a good one to start off the holiday season.
I saw the messenger in person last weekend in Georgetown, was very nice and something I plan on buying once it goes on sale. Has two separated compartments, large enough to carry a 15" laptop from the looks of it. Definitely more of a portfolio briefcase than a hard shell briefcase, and less of a messenger bag than the deerfield vachetta messenger bag, rather it's more sturdy and structured. Just outside my price range, although the SA told me it was $795 in store for some...
Haha, so nobody tucks their shirts in? I agree though I personally am starting to prefer the BB shirts, red fleece in small fits decently for me. I can never find extra slim in stores.
to be fair quality was all over the place with Rugby too.PRL is the best alternative, and there are some things that are pretty much Rugby pieces that were rebranded as PRL. I came across some seersucker tennis racquet critter shorts recently.I got the J Press York St cricket sweater in a size small, for like 60-70 bucks, it fits nicely, especially over a polo.
Uhhh it's called tortoise shell because they literally used to use them in accessories and the pattern was there because of it. It's illegal to do so now, but back in the day some accessories were made with real tortoise shell, today you'd pay a pretty penny for any of those, if you could even find them.Unless you're just saying that Ray Ban never used, do you know of a place where one can find glasses with genuine tortoise shell frames?Thanks Musehead, sorry I missed your...
I'd still like a response on this, he hasn't helped me at all