or Connect

Posts by lpwb32

while johnston & murphy takes some flack here, they are generally avail in the $40-60 range new on ebay. just dont get suckered into some KCs with a name like "big swinging d**k" shoetrain depot is a buyer i've purchased from before.
while johnston & murphy takes some flack here, they are generally avail in the $40-60 range new on ebay. just dont get suckered into some KCs with a name like "big swinging d**k" shoetrain depot is a buyer i've purchased from before.
Quote: Originally Posted by diorshoe the slippin and slidin can be of one of three reasons i can think of: 1) this is the first pair of leather soled shoes for you so you are not used to the relatively less friction hold on the soles 2) the carpet at your office is peculiarly slick come to think of it i think the problem is most shoes i ever buy will be worn on the walk to and from where i'm going. these were AEs i purchased off ebay. they...
do you guys do anything to new leather soles? perhaps to rough up sole for more grip? i have never had a problem with new shoes with leather soles before but for some reason i'm slipping and sliding all over the place the carpet at work in a new pair i just got. i feel like i'm snowboarding.
Quote: Originally Posted by theshonen8899 the cobra kai wore these to the halloween ball although in a diff color. the cobra kai are ALWAYS taken seriously. SHOW NO MERCY!
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack Yes, I've noticed this since I moved away from Texas. In Texas the white people are all really tall. Up north I've noticed this is not the case. its all the beef. does a body good.
has anyone ever bought hangers from this site? pretty good prices but you have to buy in massive bulk. great if i wanted to completely change all the hangers in my wardrobe and have them consistent, which i'm considering... just unsure of the quality from this site. http://nationalstoresupply.com/pages...od_Hangers.htm (oops just realized this was better for MC forum. is there any way to kill a post?)
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley I only like Theory when on DEEP discount. There is nothing special about Theory shirts that warrant a $225 price tag. Fabric isn't that great, patterns are okay, construction is nothing to sing about. At about $40, it would be a decent purchase. seriously... even on bluefly or loehmans their stuff is still way too expensive. i've only seen one of their outlets (premium outlets in camarillo outside LA)...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jared I knew that, I chose those three brands to be clever. The parent company, Gap Inc, is making all their money from BR/ON, and not the Gap stores. In January, Gap Inc fired the CEO and put the chair of the board in charge. One of his first moves was to move the head of the BR unit to the Gap unit. i believe these brands are indeed cannibalizing each other. in my college days i used to shop at the GAP quite...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jared All pants have a different rise on the front and back. Is the waist tight enough? Taking them in might fix your problem. For more help, talk to your tailor or post a photo. also those pants look to be extremely low rise if we are to assume the mannequin is anatomically correct. there appears to be the faintest outline of the belly button and then 2 inches below that where the pants hang. is that how they...