or Connect

Posts by lpwb32

it was definitely that same blazer. in general though i've never had any problems returning anything so long as it was clearly unworn and i had the original tags (attached or unattached). some times you simply can't get a good feel for something without taking the tags off, especially if it's a shirt with the tag right at the back of your neck. on their website, the only mention they have about tags being attached are for swimwear. i dont see why it'd be any...
i purchased the same blazer in december (it was on sale for 109 i believe). i'm somewhat between a 40s and 40r. the sleeves are just right on a 40s but then the jacket length might be too short. i often buy a 40r and jsut get the sleeves done. on this jacket, the 40r was simply way too long (past my fingertips extended). maybe this has somethign to do with their modern cut?? im surprised they wouldnt take it back. i had taken the tags off and they accepted it. i...
just curious, but what do you all typically wear when dressing down? i used to like AF when i was still in school. it was well constructed and preppy, which very much suited the environment i was in on the east coast. now at 27, i live and work in orange county and although i'm in finance, we dress VERY casual unless we're meeting with clients. given that it was 104 degrees in costa mesa yesterday i certainly don't have a problem with our dress code! i can still get...
first time poster... discovered this forum a few wks ago and been addicted since. this is all great stuff and every day i'm tempted to go unload my whole wardrobe and get myself dressed properly! anyway i'm also in oc and might have a alterations reco. theres a chinese lady that does alterations at the dry cleaners at trabuco grove (trabuco & jeffrey rd in irvine). i had a br suit that i took to that cleaner after wearing to las vegas. even though i often find the...