or Connect

Posts by lsinner

Brand New! Slim Jim Made in Italy Shoot me an offer if you're interested
Do you know where I can find the measurements for the slim jims?
Hey Guys, Got a pair of 19CM MIJ(Made in Japan) Raw that I grew out of. They have around a 32 actual waist size, 32 length. Wore them for about 4 months and washed them once and just couldn't fit them after that. Priced very reasonably for a quick sale! Sorry but no international shipping. Let me know if you have questions and/or need more pictures. Cheers
Only 377 Made! I've worn these for about 2 months. True waist is around a 32. Very minimal fading and I can provide pictures upon request.
Read a book called "Who Moved my Cheese?", it was an interesting read and can apply to the work place.
Thread makes me think of when I'm going to turn 21, which is next year. I'm already on my last teenage year and it still feels like I just finished my freshmen year of highschool.
Freshballs , look em up. Heard some rave reviews about them from my buds.
Brand new. Bought it too big for me, would trade for a smaller size only. Looking for $65 + shipping
Sorry to bring this thread back from 10 years ago but, any good places in LA now? and the last post on this thread was on my bday. My 10th birthday...
Yes asia... I made the mistake of buying my regular size (small) for tshirts and when I got back to the states they're extremely short.