or Connect

Posts by mobobs

just added a bunch of pics
I've got a bunch of RLPL Royal Blue windbreakers. MSRP is $1695.$399>$360>$340>$320>$300>$285 FINAL PRICE $270. Firm. Payment is by paypal personal payment of gift. If you want to be invoiced as a purchase, please add 3% to cover fees. I've got only one size M , but a few each of L, XL, and XXL. They are slim fit. Please see measurements in comments. PM me if you want more pics.https://picasaweb.google.com/mobobs/...eat=directlink Use the first link to view full...
ll
I've got a lot of NWT RLPL ties in all different color/styles. I'm asking $100 each, but can do $70/piece if you buy 3 or more. If you're interested I can send you some pics.
Size? Any specific color/pattern?
Just got a shipment of RLPL windbreakers. Size M L XL & XXL. I have multiple quantities of the L XL and XXL but only on of the size M. BIN is listed at $399 but willing to lower to $350 for styleforum members. The auction is starting at $0.99 with no reserve. These are stunning jackets! With a retail of $1,695, your'ge getting a crazy steal! Here are the links for the L XL and XXL. I will be posting the M next...
Are you interested in department store designers? (kenneth cole, calvin klein, Hugo Boss, etc.)
I have a brand new with all tags 40S Andrew Fezza cotton Navy Blazer. Would you be interested? I can send pics if you'd like.