or Connect

Posts by mobobs

I've got some RLBL and RLPL suits that should fit you. I may also have a few Armani's as well. All are new with tags ranging btw $550 and $1200. Any interest?
Would you be interested in NWT RLPL dress shirts? If so, what can you afford to pay for them (I noticed you mentioned your on a budget)
I just got these Tallia Orange Black Linen pants. Theya re five pocke jeans style. Any ides what type of shirts would go well with them? Casual or dress.
Gilt has one right now. i thinkg it about $100.
thanks. just wanted to make sure. they are actually dark gray so I think theyll be fine.
I got a great deal on a canli blazer. when I receeived it, I noticede that I have canali pants that are made from the same exact fabric. Here's my question: Since the Jacket was meant to be worn as a blazer, it has MOP buttons. Should I change out the buttons for regular ones or leave them the way they are. It doesn't really bother me, I was just wondering if it's too casual the way they are.
Interested in Hugo Boss?
sent pm
I have 2 canali and 2RLB (all NWT) in 38R. Price would be abt $400. Are you interested?
I did say that it wasn't my pic.... I cam across it online.