Posts by mobobs

For Sale are Bartorelli Suits All NWT $275 Each Buy 2 or more and get them for $250 each. $15 Shipping CONUS, $45 Worldwide (any additional items I have for sale will ship free) 1. Navy Blue Pinstriped Bartorelli Slim Fit Suit 40S Measurements: Chest: 42" Stomach: 39" Shoulders: 17.75" Sleeve: 24.5" Length Of Jacket: 29" Waist: 34" waist with a 2.25" Let out Rise: 10" Leg Opening: 7.75" Inseam: unhemmed Features: 100% Super 180's Wool 2 Button Closure Dual Side...
Beautiful Selection of Sutor Mantellassi Shoes. If you don't know about Sutor Mantellassi Shoes they are made at the highest standards and to this day every pair of Sutor Mantellassi are still made by hand. Made in Italy. Shipping SHIPPING CONUS $15 INTERNATIONAL $40 1.Dark Brown Leather;Handmade in Italy; Available in (US Sizes): Size 6.5, Size 7, Size 8, Size 10, Size 10.5, Size 11.5 - $250 2. Light Brown Leather Penny Loafer Slip On; Sizes Available: Size 9 & Size...
For Sale are lots of beautiful Cesare Attolini Napoli Ties. Multi-Buy Discount! Don't miss out because these are going to go fast! Buy 3 or More Ties - get $10 off per tie 1ST CLASS SHIPPING CONUS $5 INTERNATIONAL $40 Item#1 - Purple with Blue and White Stripes 100% Silk - $90 Item#2 - Purple with White Polka dots 100% Silk - $100 Item#3 - Purple Paisley 100% Silk - $90 Item#4 - Purple Motif 100% Silk - $80 Item#5 - Blue with Red Diamond Motif 100% Silk - $80...
The Coach size 46 seems to fit better than the others. The other two are just too tight. Keep in mind, you'd rather have a bit excess room for layering.
Come on 40R guys! Where are you? If I fit into these they wouldn't be for sale.
I agree! Someone should buy it The navy stripe suit is just stunning!
If you normally wear a 38-40L and are interested in Canali or Corneliani suits let me know and I can message you pics of some suits I'm looking to move cheap. Let me know if you're interested.
It's thinner than a corneliani or a canali. It's not as thin as Neapolitan. Here is a better close up of the shoulder with my hand on the inside -hope it helps you. Tell me what you're used to and I can better gauge how to best describe.
Light Gray with Orange Windowpane Sartoria Partenopea 40R Suit - $450 For sale is a Sartoria Partenopea Gray with Orange Windowpane. This suit is extremely soft and comfortable. It's attractive and appealing look will definitely be one you'll want to add to your wardrobe immediately. Made of 100% Wool and great to wear year round. Measurements: Chest: 42" Stomach: 40" Shoulders: 18" Sleeve: 24.5" Body Length: 30.5" Waist: 34" with a 2.25" let out Rise: 11" Inseam:...
Unless you're taking it in a few sizes it shouldn't be noticeable at all. The seams should be identical to how the manufacturer did them and nothing will look off. Like I said, this is a fairly standard procedure.