or Connect

Posts by mobobs

Just picked up a brand new ermenegildo zegna mainline milano cut suit for $150 at a discount store. Now that's a bargain!
I found this zegna suit on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-Ermenegildo-Zegna-SMALL-BLUE-WOOL-SUIT-/300810571040?nma=true&si=bcbB14A1mO%2B8likDNGsXkVS1G1g%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 and was wondering if anybody has ever seen this label or if it's a fake. I haven't received it yet and might be able to cancel the purchase before it ships out if it is a fake.
paid
anybody???
anyone ever heard of Sonrisa shirts? Supposedly made in the same factory as Zegna shirts... If so, what's the quality like and what do you think the value is on these shirts?
Any suggestions? Are the shoulders okay on this one or should I just go with the size 38?
I got a great deal on this zegna suit but I just don't know if its my size. Basically, this is my problem. My chest measures 40 inches, but I normally wear a size 38 because I like a slim fit. The shoulders and chest on a 38 are usually a bit too tight. After trying on this size 40R, it is more comfortable, but it just seems too big all around. Any suggestion on what to do to make it fit right? Also, from the pics, can you tell if I have sloped shoulders? I've always...
I had the same experience.... I purchased three pairs since I had a 15% off coupon and free shipping. Let's just say I didn't even have to open all three boxes before I sent them back. Even though they are all leather, I would say the quality is below your typical department store shoes (CK, Kenneth Cole NY, etc.) They look good and are okay for their money but I wouldn't expect them to last.
anybody own some hart schaffner marx shirts or familiar with the quality? Is it more similar to Macy's brands or charles tyrwhitt in quality?
Yoox seems to be the only place that carries them... I haven't seen them anywhere else.