or Connect

Posts by mobobs

I pm'd you.
That was my main concern. While the groom will be wearing a tux, I don't think his family members will. Do you think the same rule would apply? Don't outdress the family.
I'm going to a friends wedding tomorrow and was thinking of wearing a dark blue three piece suit. It's a semi-formal event, but not black tie. Most of the guest will be wearing conservative suits. Do you think a three piece suit is too much? Does it attract too much attention?
I didn't notice the images. Actually, I don't think it would look bad as a sportcoat. It doesn't have the weave of a sportcoat but the design is subtle.
It's totally fine if it is a solid Navy or even a solid Gray suit jacket. Some patterns may be okay too, if they are sporcoat-like patterns, but I'd stay away from striped suit jacket and the like. I know some will disagree with me, but what difference is there between a solid Navy blazer or suit jacket?
I agree. Black is a definitely a no-no for a wedding. While Navy is acceptable, it just doesn't have that light and fun wedding feel. I would go with a burgundy tie as suggested previously or any other more colorful contrast color.
The sleeves are definitely short. It could just be the pictures, but the sleeves don't look to be the same length.
I'm comparing them to other brands.
Were the pants waist altered?
I love 19. Do you have any other stone ones?