or Connect

Posts by mobobs

Price dropped from $150 to $125
New Price Drops!
New Price Drops!
Just to answer a couple questions I've been getting by PM; -The pictures on the RL website are a more accurate depiction of the color than my photos. - The fit on the singletons is pretty much true to size
I have multiple styles of RL shoes in multiple colors and sizes. All shoes are new in box. Shipping is $10 in the US, $40 international. $100 $80 RL Telford casual lace-up calfskin shoe, made in USA by Allen Edmonds, sturdy rubber sole. MSRP $325. Available in pale yellow size 11D US, or in tan and white sizes 11.5D & 12D US. $100 $80 RL Telford calfskin penny loafer, made in USA by Allen Edmonds, sturdy rubber sole. MSRP $325. Available in spearmint size 8D...
I have a few pairs of PRL edric penny loafers available in multiple sizes, in tan or tan/ivory. These are comfortable, well made shoes. New in box. $10 shipping in the US, $40 to most other countries. These shoes: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=45090576&origkw=edric&sr=1&kw=edric&parentPage=search MSRP $395. Goodyear welted. Handmade. Burnished calfskin. Rounded toe. Made in USA. They seem to run a bit small so I suggest purchasing a half size up...
Price dropped to $160
Price dropped to $250
Price dropped to $300
Price dropped to $225