or Connect

Posts by mobobs

At that pricing, I might just bite the bullet. Did you have a negative experience with them in particular or are just warning about similar outfits?
Any idea why they are so cheap? Does H&S have a lower-end line that they sell to them? Are these end-bolts? I'm just a bit nervous making an order when the price is so much below the usual market rate, even lower than most eBay sellers....
I came across this website https://www.yorkshirefabric.com/collections/holland-sherry/products/medium-grey-twill-super-100s-all-wool-suiting-by-holland-sherry?variant=27543140423 and see H&S fabrics starting at only $50 a meter. It seems too cheap. Does anyone have experience buying from them?
It was measured off an OTR suit that I had tailored to fit. I just sent pics of som issues, such as sleeve rotation, which they resolved. By the time I got it, I had lost roughly 20 lbs so it's way too baggy.How much lower do you think I should ask them to move the button placement?Regarding the ticket pocket, is it just the look you don't like or does it not suit my build?What causes the extra space around the collar?Last but not least, do you think lowering the button...
So, I got my first online MTM suit. Fortunately and unfortunately I lost 20+ lbs from the time I got measured and when I received the suit. While I do plan on reordering, I was wondering what changes to make to it. I'm a very hard to fit body so OTR really isn't an option for me. Here's what I noticed but am open to hearing any other critique: 1. The shoulders seem a bit small. I was thinking to add 1-2cm. 2. The chest seems a bit large and would need to be taken in by...
If you had this in a blue I'd be all over it
These shoes are a steal at this price! I own a pair and they are very versatile for someone who enjoys the slimmer silhouette. You can wear them year-round with suits or sportcoats.
Up for sale are two pairs of stunning Sutor Mantellassi suede oxfords with a sleek Italian silhouette. I have sizes 8.5 and 10 available. These shoes run pretty true to size. These shoes retail for over $1k so at this price they are a steal! I have a pair in my size and have been wearing them for over a year now. They are very comfortable and because of their narrower silhouette pair well with suits or slim jeans. Asking $350 $285 plus $12 shipping CONUS or $40...
I've got a Navy RLBL I'll be posting to the B&S forums. It's a slim Medium. I also have some cheaper DKNY ones. All are new. Let me know if there is any interest.
Nobody? In addition to trying to figure out his posture based on the fit of an OTR suit, I was wondering if there's a master thread discussing different fit issues and what causes them.