or Connect

Posts by austerlitz

Purchased this last year, never wore it, brand spanking new with tags, throat piece(dont know what its called), extra buttons. The vents are still sewn shut and it still has the threading through the shoulders. This sport coat has a patch breast pocket and two flap pockets. Its a three button, but it has been rolled into 2. Sleeve measures 26" from shoulder to cuff. Shoulder to shoulder, jacket measures 18". I am including the jcrew link for more pics (they only have one)....
Purchased this last year, never wore it, brand spanking new with tags, throat piece(dont know what its called), extra buttons. The vents are still sewn shut and it still has the threading through the shoulders. This sport coat has a patch breast pocket and two flap pockets. Its a three button, but it has been rolled into 2. Sleeve measures 26" from shoulder to cuff. Shoulder to shoulder, jacket measures 18". I am including the jcrew link for more pics (they only have...
Hope you are feeling healthier now......
I understand that you are somewhat younger, right around my age group/generation I would say. But if this is truly your opinion, why are you seeking advice on a public forum and then getting defensive when people give you advice. If you know what you want to wear, wear it and don't give 2 F***ks about what anyone has to say about it. In my less than professional opinion, black and purple will ALWAYS look ridiculous.
thanks
Good day to all, I was wondering if anyone knew of any vendors who made custom velvet slippers, my brother is getting married and I am giving them to him as a gift. I did a basic google search and found one, but as always, I figure someone on SF knows something that i don't Thanks.
I cant remember who said this, but I do remember I read it HERE in my lurking days, it is probably the best piece of advice I have gotten on the internet. The gentleman basically said, " when it comes to buying things, check it out, try it on, imagine wearing it etc..... and THEN walk out of the store, don't go back even if you have to get other things in the mall, leave the mall and IF! If you cant live without it for 24 hours, go back and buy it" that to me is...
Asian women seem to have an affinity for white guys Quote: Originally Posted by billsayers 90% of the asian girls I have seen with non-asian males are low-shelf, slanty-eyed and ethnic as sin. 90% of the non-asian females I have seen with asian males are rather good looking. This leads me to believe that Asian males are fickle basterds and their lack of appeal to non-asian females is self-induced.
you would be surprised Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent Wait for a funeral. Quote: Originally Posted by Concordia Yes-- God forbid that they should not look like a chorus line in rented costumes. Seriously-- decide what time of day you're going to be married, and how formal you want to be. Then let them come up to spec on their own. It's a social occasion, and your friends ought to know how to dress for one...
or move to Japan Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent Wait for a funeral.