or Connect

Posts by austerlitz

maybe i measured that wrong. fixed
JCrew Ludlow Jacket in gray, double vented,jacket was never worn, but has no tags. Jacket is a 40R and fits pretty much true to size. Measurements are 20.5" pit to pit, 29.5" collar to seam, 26' cuff to shoulder, and 18" shoulder to shoulder. If you have any questions or need more pics, you can email me at oldaramola@gmail.com for a quicker response.
I want to make an apology to the SF community, I failed to do my proper research and wrongly stated that these boots were manufactured in Scotland when they were in fact manufactured in china. I would like to than twedydon for pointing out my mistake privately and with much maturity. These however are authentic Hunter Boots, they just happen to be made in china like the rest of our world. Once again, my sincerest apologies. 10 dollar price drop .
got a valid question about the place of manufacture, these were made in china NOT scotland
wish they were so i could offload these suckas.
Brand new with tags, sleeves measure 26" from shoulder to wrist and shoulders are 18" from shoulder to shoulder. This jacket has never been worn and still has the vents shut. Its made of 100% loro piana wool. The jacket is a 40R and fits pretty much true to size. Please feel free to ask any questions or request extra pics. Also, for a quicker response, you can email me at oldaramola@gmail.com. SOLD
SOLD
SOLDBrand new in box, never worn, size 10, green. Please feel free to ask any questions, you can email me at oldaramola@gmail.com for quicker response.
All these are brand new, but they have no price tags. They are all medium and are italian cashmere. The V necks say 2ply italian cashmere on the tags. I can give you a deal if you buy multiple. Only one sweater per color, so 8 colors= 8 sweaters. If you want to ask any questions, plese feel free. For a quicker response, email me at oldaramola@gmail.com. These retail for 180 each, so your gain=my loss.
Purchased this jacket and never wore it, its single vented (which is still sewn shut) and has 2 buttons. Loro Piana Super 120s wool. Pictures pretty much tell the story, but I will be happy to answer any questions. shoulde to sleeves are 25.5", shoulder to shoulder 18". Pics are of the actual jacket. Paypal only, but you can pick up if you are in NYC. Extra fabric crumpling is due to the mannequin being slightly smaller than the jacket. you can email me at...