or Connect

Posts by austerlitz

My wife purchased this Canali suit for me as a christmas present, so I believe it is a recent suit. Being that I am not a lover of DB suits, I am looking to let this suit go at a fraction of the price. This suit is tagged as 50R (40R US) and fits true to size. I am 5'10 180 and the suit fits excellently. The suit color is something of a charcoal grey. I have had the trousers hemmed, but as you can see in the pictures, there is about 2" extra to let out. Besides the...
stumbled on this a tad late. "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." Its one of those cheesy lines they feed you in the army, but for some reason it sticks with me. I personally know three people who have committed suicide, one i was really close to, the other a soldier assigned to me and the a childhood family friend. My very good friend who had just returned home from Iraq and apparently (so the story goes) shot himself in his bath tub after...
Go to school stay in the guard. I would personally just do a 1 yr extension and take it from there. The days of the big bonused are over anyway, so I dont think an extension would be bad. Go to school, at 20, you are sill very young. And that GI Bill BAH can serve as your drinking/party money As to you being concerned about the difference in suty between enlisted and NCO, you will do just fine. Use it as what it is, an excellent life lesson in managing people. As you get...
looks good to me,
I somewhat disagree with this. I IMO believe that clothing adds confidence. Yes it should be built in its own regard, but wearing a suit certainly makes me feel a million times more confident than having on shorts and a t-shirtOP, I am a couple of years younger than you, but let me say I believe you have come to the right place. I learned tons from this website, but have developed my own personal style which I can certainly say is unique to me! This site helps you do that,...
and while he is at it, explain why his gf cant move to nyc.I have seen it al, but this one takes the cake. Like one of my commanders told me, "lieutenant, never make major irrational life changes for any woman." I have seen this pan out many times, i can bet money on it that after he makes the move, the relationship doesn't make it past 1 year. Bro, you are making a major life decision on a long distance relationship, you truly have't been with this woman that long. its...
oh man
Levis 511 skinn jeans 31/32, pics pretty much do the talking, 30USD shipped anywhere CONUS. For a quicker response, you can email me at oldaramola@gmail.com . paypal only. I have 7 pairs.
Brand new without tags, sleeves measure 26" from shoulder to wrist and shoulders are 18" from shoulder to shoulder. This jacket has never been worn and still has the pockets sewn shut. Its made of 100% loro piana wool. The jacket is a 40R and fits pretty much true to size. Please feel free to ask any questions or request extra pics. Also, for a quicker response, you can email me at oldaramola@gmail.com.
SOLD Brand new with tags, sleeves measure 26" from shoulder to wrist and shoulders are 18" from shoulder to shoulder. This jacket has never been worn and vents have been opened, but pockets all still sewn shut. Its made of 100% loro piana wool. The jacket is a 40R and fits pretty much true to size. Please feel free to ask any questions or request extra pics. Also, for a quicker response, you can email me at oldaramola@gmail.com.