or Connect

Posts by TWEEEEEDDDDD

Pink socks that previous comment was for you...
I grabbed two of the long sleeve polos in XXL and its just about perfect, I'm hoping it doesn't shrink, at all.
I picked up two of these polos today and they fit nearly spot on in terms of length, are these prewashed? If I wash cold and air dry should I still expect it to shorten up? next season hopefully they are an inch longer (and I wouldn't have the side rise up so much, I would lower that an inch closer to the length of the rest of the shirt)...Final question/comment: I tried on a 54R today, and I am thinking 56R (which bloomingdales doesnt order a lot of) or MTM will be the...
Here is the SuitSupply Midnight Blue Shawl Collar Tux. It is dark, this picture was taken this morning on a sunny day right next to a wall of windows, and it still looks very dark. When in my closet it looks as dark as a few charcoal suits.  
Yeah I will post some pictures tomorrow evening. Again I will be posting the midnight, not the new blue. It is midnight. Definitely nothing weird or non-traditional about it. Now, the new blue shawl they have (which is almost french blue), I wouldn't touch that thing, well if I had 10 tuxes I guess I would throw it in rotation, but I don't, so I wont...
Also on Gilt.com there is a black peak w side vents and a midnight blue shawl ventless, both by Joseph Abboud... Both are $399 If you aren't a member: http://www.gilt.com/invite/mylink32046 we both get $25 when you sign up and make a purchase... Hopefully by my earlier post in this thread you know I'm not a bot
I actually just picked up a shawl collar tux from SS in Atlanta last week. It is the actual Midnight Shawl Collar Tux. Not the new "Blue", which btw is BLUE when you see it in person. I'm talking like nearly french blue. Best part is, if you can find one of these midnight blue shawl collar tuxes, they are marked at $469 because they were produced before the new pricing (or something of that nature...) It's single vent which I don't love, but for formal events it will do...
I know a few of you were wondering about the tuxes. I picked up the midnight blue shawl collar a few days ago. Haven't taken it to my tailor yet but I can post pics if you are curious. They offer a new "blue" shawl collar, be warned the new blue shawl tux is BLUE. Not midnight. If you are looking for midnight call the stores and order from a person, not via computer. The blue is very BLUE, I wear some pretty loud stuff and even I was a bit surprised... Anyways just...
I picked up the 2013 s4 in monsoon grey, premium plus no walnut trim did the white on black seats. I love the car. It replaced my 2009 s5. the new V6T over the v8 is so much smoother and much faster than my s5. You are going to love it!
This just came in today, excuse the wrinkles... Eggplant double breasted suit. I think this qualifies for peacock (the shirt and tie I was wearing with a (charcoal and grey RLBL suit earlier...) So excuse the lack of PS. I wanted to get your feedback before I bring it in for adjustments. I use a MTM guy in NYC who I see when I'm out that way and then have a local Chicago tailor fix/adjust things (waist let out/take in, sleeves etc...) And no I dont want to hear anyone;s...