or Connect

Posts by TWEEEEEDDDDD

Depending on how you wear the suit, and how often you wear suits in general; the lapels will be fine. I have many washington suits (and jackets) in light gray, dark gray, and a couple blues (french to navy), and even a green/gray tweed and a purple linen. I have worn all of them in business settings, IE - client facing I wear more reserved colors, company pres club trip I wore the purple. I would say I never felt out of place, however if you don't often wear suits, it may...
Yes I have a the black peak tuxedo, the midnight blue shawl, and the velvet shawl dinner jacket (brown w silk faced lapel).the black peak tuxedo fits like a more full washington. great value (especially when it was $469) and one of my favorite evening wear pieces, its understated, and balanced.
A tuxedo is appropriate for a day time wedding, assuming the reception begins in the evening. While tradition provides context that a morning suit is for the day, as long as the event begins in the evening you will be fine. I would focus more on the fit and details of the tuxedo itself, and ensuring the groomsman look appropriately aligned with your outfit and the venue. Congrats and good luck.
Pink socks that previous comment was for you...
I grabbed two of the long sleeve polos in XXL and its just about perfect, I'm hoping it doesn't shrink, at all.
I picked up two of these polos today and they fit nearly spot on in terms of length, are these prewashed? If I wash cold and air dry should I still expect it to shorten up? next season hopefully they are an inch longer (and I wouldn't have the side rise up so much, I would lower that an inch closer to the length of the rest of the shirt)...Final question/comment: I tried on a 54R today, and I am thinking 56R (which bloomingdales doesnt order a lot of) or MTM will be the...
Here is the SuitSupply Midnight Blue Shawl Collar Tux. It is dark, this picture was taken this morning on a sunny day right next to a wall of windows, and it still looks very dark. When in my closet it looks as dark as a few charcoal suits.  
Yeah I will post some pictures tomorrow evening. Again I will be posting the midnight, not the new blue. It is midnight. Definitely nothing weird or non-traditional about it. Now, the new blue shawl they have (which is almost french blue), I wouldn't touch that thing, well if I had 10 tuxes I guess I would throw it in rotation, but I don't, so I wont...
Also on Gilt.com there is a black peak w side vents and a midnight blue shawl ventless, both by Joseph Abboud... Both are $399 If you aren't a member: http://www.gilt.com/invite/mylink32046 we both get $25 when you sign up and make a purchase... Hopefully by my earlier post in this thread you know I'm not a bot
I actually just picked up a shawl collar tux from SS in Atlanta last week. It is the actual Midnight Shawl Collar Tux. Not the new "Blue", which btw is BLUE when you see it in person. I'm talking like nearly french blue. Best part is, if you can find one of these midnight blue shawl collar tuxes, they are marked at $469 because they were produced before the new pricing (or something of that nature...) It's single vent which I don't love, but for formal events it will do...