or Connect

Posts by Hof

Got a little aggressive with my sizing down on this thing. Love it, but I look a bit comical. Great jacket, only worn a handful of times. Asking $175 shipped Canada/CONUS.
I bought these, but unfortunately came to realize I'm more of a sneak/shoe guy. Great shape, still have plenty of life left. Fit a 11.5/narrow 12. Asking $100 shipped Canada/CONUS.
I have a lightly used pair of Allen Edmonds Neumoks in size 12E. Love these things, but sadly they are just a hair too big. They come with the red laces and shoe bags (no shoe trees). Asking $125 shipped Canada/CONUS.
Haven't used these in a while since I've made the switch to MTM shirts. All shirts are button cuff, except for the blue gingham (french cuff). The white and pink shirts are tailored fit, the other three are slim fits. Asking $75 shipped to Canada/CONUS.
I bought this blazer before realizing I'm better off in a 40L. Really nice budget blazer, only wore this thing about a dozen times. Asking $65 shipped to Canada or the CONUS.
Up for sale are 4x CT dress shirts, all 16.5x35. Bought these at the peak of my workout phase and have since slimmed down. White is tailored fit, blue gingham is slim fit non iron with french cuffs, other two are slim fits. Asking $100 -> $85 shipped
This is probably a dumb question, but is the sale right now a universal code or unique per person? I haven't seen anything in my email the past few days about it.
Up for sale is a pair of grey selvedge jeans from N&F. Tagged 33. There is some fading (see pictures), but these things have tons of life left. Only seen one hot soak. Measurements: Waist - 17 1/4" Front Rise - 10" Inseam - 33.5" Leg Opening - 7.5" PM with any questions. Asking $50 -> $45 shipped -> SOLD
I sized down on these thinking they would stretch more than they did. Ended up buying the same pair in a 33. Worn about 6-7 times, minimal fading (see pics). PM with any questions. Asking $65 -> $55 -> $50 -> $45 SOLD shipped via Paypal. Measurements: Waist - 16 Inseam - 33.5 Rise - 11 Leg opening - 7.5 Knee - 8 Thigh - 12
I bought this last spring planning on bulking up, but sadly lost steam. Tried the oversized sweater look, but doesn't work for me. Worn about 10 times, hand washed once. Please note that this is the older style. PM with any questions. Asking $195 -> $175 -> $165 -> SOLD shipped via Paypal. Measurements: P2P - 19.5 S2S - 19 Sleeve - 30 Length (BOC) - 30.5