or Connect

Posts by yeeth

Quote: Originally Posted by charraw I'd have serious reservations about sending my kids going to a Singaporean state school. They are pretty tough. they don't cane people for chewing gum, if that's what you mean. they do focus a lot on academics though - you can consider it a pro or con.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kas It is most definitely the dumbest song I ever had to listen to. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES CAN YOU REPEAT THE CHORUS? ikr! re OP's question: i've never heard of wavehouse having a "dress code" because having a dress code in a venue where there's sand is just stupid. standard beachwear (v-neck/singlet, beach shorts slippers) should be fine, unless specified.
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeDT "I use Office 2010 Pro Plus Upgrade Key and play music files with Microsoft Office 2010 Home And Business 32 Bit media player. Some mp3 files automatically download the album Office 2010 Home And Student Upgrade Key and I don't want to see these album photos. Most of the mp3 files don't have Office Home And Student 2010 Update Key but some like Paparoach automatically downloads Office Pro Plus 2010 32bit photo...
Quote: Originally Posted by FunLovinStyle Yup exactly my strategy... grab a few bucks from the ATM at the airport and then the additional cash from an ATM in the city where I'm staying. ATMs have the most favorable rates (except at the airport where they usually add an extra 3% or so). is this really true? i've always brought what i thought was the bare minimum i thought i'd need for short trips and withdraw the rest, but that's to avoid...
hi guys, been a lurker here for a few months now. apologies for the slight OT but i'm hoping to get inputs from Singaporeans =D I'm looking to get my first suit and i need suggestions... but before anyone starts mentioning Joe's or similar let me first explain that i'm 21 and starting uni and therefore doesn't have much of a salary to speak of. therefore i need a versatile and not-too-expensive suit for dinners, interviews etc. what i had in mind was a navy/midnight blue...