or Connect

Posts by greeneggs4spam

I sold my account for the money obviously. And because I didn't want it anymore. Isn't that why most people sell things? I wasn't attacking the game. I was saying it was a good game, other than the no pvp and not being very conducive to mutliplayer with strangers. The comparison to D2 and the comments about items getting much cheaper were meant as very good things. The problem with the game being harder in multiplayer (unless you're playing with good people) is that...
Got tired of the game so I sold my account. Had a level 60 of each class and 5 million gold. I was kind of disappointed with the game honestly, but it's actually not all that different from diablo 2. The only things that really suck are no pvp at launch and that monsters get so much harder with multiple people in your game unless they are all really good. This made it so that I played probably 80% solo, where as in diablo 2 I played like 10% solo. I think these things...
Anybody got an extra guess pass I can have to tide me over until I get my copy in the mail?
35% off at STP with code: EB081611A Pantherella socks from $5.34+s&h
predistressed 45rpm for cheap (if you're skinny - 13.5 inch waist flat) ending in 20 min for $75 shipped (no bids). http://cgi.ebay.com/R-45RPM-Nando-Sorahiko-Jeans-sz-27-45-rpm-japan-/230651562332?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item35b3e7895c guy has some other stuff ending soon that's worth looking at too,...
short sleeve button-ups are blah, don't wear them. Polos need to be a little more fitted at the waist. Shorts make most guys look stupid. Depending on the weather, and how much you care about looking stupid vs being comfortable, don't wear them. The shoes are probably okay with some outfits, but I wouldn't have them as a go to.
You can try it out without a subscription. Just use a UK based proxy and sign up for a UK account, then go back to https://www.spotify.com/us/about/what/ and sign in and edit your profile to be US instead of UK.
fit pics?
is there any additional fabric to let out of the pants other than the cuffs?
^ they could just make fake numbers anyways, so not sure that would be more effective. e.g. change 90> 80 to 100>90>80.