or Connect

Posts by Axieldor

I don't think amex return affects yoox. You ship the item to amex if at all. Amex foots the loss.
Just wanted to give props where props are due! My Esemplare reversible down vest just arrived, and I couldn't be happier. I had been on the fence about it due to the price for a while, but am glad I made the plunge! After inspecting the vest, I saw that the tag mentions 90% "eiderduane" which I believe to be eiderdown, one of the most expensive and highest quality downs in the world. If this is indeed true, NMWA and Esemplare should be advertising that rather than just...
James has stopped responding to my messages completely. As far as I can tell, brad doesn't even know this James. Got this email today. "Hiya~ Thais "James" guy is a piece of work. I'm a third party to all of this, and he has claimed to have sent all this stuff to a guy I know using my address and paypal. Well, I have NEVER seen this bag, nor is it here. Never was. So he's had $ sent to my paypal, then sent to him via the guy I know...laving many people w/o items,...
New drops and +15% off w/ free shipping: THANKYOOX Early start on holiday shopping! Snagged a 2B navy staple Castangia for
I have several pairs of pants that just didn't fit, and now that I am moving, it is finally time to clear them out. All pants are NWT. Feel free to ask for more pictures or measurements, thought most of the links should have them. Moving next week, so need these gone. Offer away! Prices do not include shipping. $5 CONUS per order. Ask for international. Nudie Slim Jim sand corduroys W33L32:...
I have several pairs of pants that just didn't fit, and now that I am moving, it is finally time to clear them out. All pants are NWT. Feel free to ask for more pictures or measurements, thought most of the links should have them. Moving next week, so need these gone. Offer away! Prices do not include shipping. $5 CONUS per order. Ask for international. Nudie Slim Jim sand corduroys W33L32:...
Price dropped!
Added measurements.
Uploaded a bunch of photos. Turns out the girlfriend broke the tape measure. So measurements will have to wait one more day. Sorry about the delay.
Gorgeous coat. Checked pattern under collar. Throat latch. Hidden placket. Slanted pockets. Plenty of inner pockets for cell phone, pen, coins, etc. Fits TTS. BOC: 35 S2S: 18.5 P2P: 22 Shoulder-to-cuff: 26 Please let me know if you need more measurements. Bought for myself but it is just a tad too large. I'm a typical 38R or very slim 40R. With a suit underneath it looks fine. Mega drop! $450 + shipping! Returning on Monday if no offers!