or Connect

Posts by Miguel Alvarez

Quote: Originally Posted by banis Do you order directly from Naples? Can Finamore send shirts abroad if ordered directly from the Naples shop? Yes . Yes they do. Moscow has a couple of stores that carries Finamore. Maybe it's easier to get them in Moscow other than going to Napoli. Andrea travels to Moscow once in a while. You could send him an email for the dates he'll be visiting. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley I like those Finamore's as well - nice job! Where do you order your shirts from (I assume you're in the U.S.)? Sorry to say, but I'm not from The States. I ordered them straight from the man himself.
Quote: Originally Posted by Panzeraxe II Very cool. Are these MTM? Yes indeed. All my Finamores posted in this thread are MTM.
Quote: Originally Posted by George "Oh , look forum at all the expensive shirtings I can afford, please help me pick some, even though I've already picked the ones I want..." I thought this wasn't a thread Foo started.
1, 3 and 4 for me since I need some more summer shirts.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Mina should be able to get it unless Cappelli ran out of the silk. E 120. They're E 120 for 6-folds? Must be cheaper than Marinella then.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Not just ready to divulge my MAT just yet but Antonio's in the Collonade on Bloor does excellent work. Is it a small shop down at the "PATH"? I remembered walking around there a small, what appeared to be a bespoke tailor, shop caught my eye. Didn't go in there because i was rather in a hurry.
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. A few bespoke shirts from Rubinacci using Riva and DJ Anderson fabrics. Lovely shirts whnay. Are you switching to Rubinacci shirts?
Got this a month ago from Crane's. The Filson large duffle bag. Wanted it in otter green first, but tan instead and I'm not disappointed.