or Connect

Posts by Miguel Alvarez

Anybody familiar with denim from Japan Blue? Bout to kop a new pair of Japan Blue JB0206 and was wondering how they compare to apc's new cure. Pulled some info from contextclothing and blueowl and they do seem quite alike. Not sure how accurate the given measurements are and I can't use my new cure as a reference since they've been worn in.
That brown fabric looks a bit redish to me. The green one bellow looks like a winner to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD Nice, Miguel. What fabric? I'm having a mid blue made at the moment. It's a blue linen from Spence Bryson. I have looked at the albini "sahara" as well, but the darker fabrics had a sheeny look when I preferred a muter fabric.
Blue linen shirt that just got delivered.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley Very cool. But why do all you guys order so many white shirts? Out of my 35-40 shirts, I have just one white shirt. The question ought to be: Why do all you guys order so many shirts?
A few of my new arrivals.
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm ambien-esque Could be. Don't remember what i've posted.
Quote: Originally Posted by kolecho A couple of discontinued Rollies from different periods. Lovely 16570 I've got my eye on one myself (P-series). Does anybody know if all P-series comes with the solid end link bracelet (78790)?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia Love the last one, All are Eduardo´ collar? I ordered at last some mtm straight from Finamore, I can rest in peace now. The fabric of the one on the middle was very popular last season. I have seen it in several brands. I ordered mine in cut away collar. So they agreed to take an order eh? Yes they are all cut in the Eduardo.