or Connect

Posts by somatoform

I only have one Rugby shirt (a tartan BD) in XL and, yeah, it's very close in fit to an XL in PRL custom fit.
I'd be interested in a navy or chambray oxford in XL if anyone doesn't want theirs.
IIRC, that belt had a nice buckle. It wouldn't suprise me if the seller decided to keep just the buckle since wider brass garrison buckles can be hard to come by. Speaking of which, if the belt does measure a proper 1 3/4" to 2" wide you would be suprised how hard it can be to come buy a suitable buckle.
I always just assumed he was ebayer The Denim Vault, for a variety of reasons, none of them necessarily concrete, but I always got that impression.
great jacket at an amazing price: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330739938007&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1123 I have an mij rrl denim jacket - in a larger size than this - and it's good stuff.
Holt Renfrew on Bloor carries, or carried at least, RRL jeans, but I wasn't aware Harry Rosen does. I can't remember the prices of RRL at Holts but alot of Ralph Lauren pieces in general at Holts and The Bay are on par with Ralph Lauren online so it wouldn't suprise me that RRL jeans are around the $250 mark.
My thoughts exactly. From the pic I can't tell what the fabric is like and that's important because from the pic it looks like the 2011 western (minus the pocket stitching), in which case I wouldn't buy it (because I already have one and the fabric is light - no more than 7oz - and boring). But I really can't tell. Would love to see a close up pic or get someones opinion on the fabric.
Dave, by rigid denim are you reffering to the buffalo medium wash? On line I see a light wash and medium wash but no dark wash rigid. Or are you reffering to one in stores only?
Longhorn or shorthorn - I can't remember which one refers to the style of pockets which are sort of reversed triangular, but Flathead, and Spellbound make nice looking ones. LVC also makes a hot one, but good luck finding it (every once and a while you'll see a vintage piece by RRL on ebay as well) Sawtooth - LVC makes them, as does Flathead, and Jcrew (indigo denim western). The LVC I never liked (collar points too big and pocket flaps too big), the Flathead would never...
dropped to $30 shipped, or take it with the Quercus belt for $70 shipped combined.