or Connect

Posts by somatoform

Twill dot shirt currently available in xs and s with an extra 30 off.
Thanks. I checked around online stores and chest sizing was alll over the place, like 3" off in some cases. Oh well, sale in my size is gone now and not paying retail. Look like a great shirt.
That is fantastic.
Anyone have this shirt? If so, how is sizing compared to other Gitmans? I can't figure out sizing. I've seen different places list chest measurements with huge variance.
Yeah, thanks guys. I've never removed a logo and wouldn't want to. Looks like it would just be a mess. But I have pretty successfully removed a pocket on a RRL shirt. With any luck the Rugby one will be just as easy.
I'm looking at my one Rugby BD shirt I have and it is one of the best OTR fitting shirts I've ever bought. Would easily pick up a few of those university oxfords, but just can't get past that logo. Anyone successfully remove the logo or the entire pocket? I know it would probably be a pretty cumbersome process. They're cheap but still, that's just more money I could put towards a Gitman or something, never tried one of them. Rugby does fit me awesome though.
Thanks Random. Great proxy service.
It's real.... not sure why you would second guess whether it is.
Twill dot shirt up on sale right now 99.99 +extra 30% in M.
Is this a jack rabbit Conch is trying to unload for nearly double the $250 retail? http://www.ebay.com/itm/RRL-Ralph-Lauren-Polo-Blue-Ticking-Stripe-Chambray-Work-Shirt-XXL-Jacket-2XL-/160899229147?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item25765765db