or Connect

Posts by somatoform

That is one beautiful jacket, Prajna. For a much cheaper alternative there is the Orvis munitions:http://www.orvis.com/store/product.aspx?pf_id=2C0YI like the RRL much better - the zip cuffs, padded shoulders, breast pockets, and hide.If I wasn't so enamored right now with a Himel Brothers Heron '29 for a leather jacket I might remotely consider the RRL.
I assume not since the Eaton Centre location is advertised as the first and only unisex Jcrew in Canada and that was like 2 days ago.7_rocket, how was the men's selection compared to what you find on the website?
Guys, I have an old watch that measures about 15mm between lugs for the strap. From one of the links for straps in the last few pages I can get either a 14mm or 16mm strap. Which should I go for to fit the 15mm between lugs? Thanks
Personally, I was never a major contributor to old jcrew threads, but I think I contributed more then than now. Yet, I am in some ways more a fan of jcrew now than then, and maybe contribute less since I already: 1. know my sizing and, 2. have enough experience with certain of their items to know that other similar items are what I'm looking for regardless of others' opinions.
Well, typically there has to be a reason why you would suspect something is fake, enough so that the question is asked at all.Hanansi is a pretty well know ebay seller of legit RRL, not my favorite seller, but pretty well-established. His prices are retarded though, but he does end up moving stuff.
I only have one Rugby shirt (a tartan BD) in XL and, yeah, it's very close in fit to an XL in PRL custom fit.
I'd be interested in a navy or chambray oxford in XL if anyone doesn't want theirs.
IIRC, that belt had a nice buckle. It wouldn't suprise me if the seller decided to keep just the buckle since wider brass garrison buckles can be hard to come by. Speaking of which, if the belt does measure a proper 1 3/4" to 2" wide you would be suprised how hard it can be to come buy a suitable buckle.
I always just assumed he was ebayer The Denim Vault, for a variety of reasons, none of them necessarily concrete, but I always got that impression.
great jacket at an amazing price: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330739938007&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1123 I have an mij rrl denim jacket - in a larger size than this - and it's good stuff.