or Connect

Posts by somatoform

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-NWT-Ralph-Lauren-Mens-Beanie-Cap-Hat-Double-RL-Ralph-Lauren-Msrp-95-00/221348807728?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D4022165481433960897%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D121249174559%26
Likewise, I have my two Corso boots, one being worn, and the other stored. Love them... knew they were absolute keepers from the outset. I also handled and flipped Daytonas and Starrs. The Starrs were never my thing, but those Daytonas were some of the coolest and most solid boots I've seen, but could never find a size for myself. Looking back, I would love to buy a pair or two of Daytonas, Triumphs, and Ricards, the caveat being that $800+ retail on the Daytonas was...
Ebay seller tendafritz has been putting up some choice pieces for a little while now. There is three up now I would BIN in a heartbeat, but all her/his pieces are much too small for me.
If I ever find out ordering opens up again this will be the last place I'll announce that info.
don't know if they have bigger sizes, but pm me if you can get any rrl denim western shirts, or rrl or rugby oxfords in XL or XXL.
I hate inside white plackets with a passion. Can they be removed on the RRL oxfords by simple destitching or will doing so reveal an inside placket where the oxford cloth isn't fully there?
I'm an XL in both brands but refuse to buy Jcrew anymore until they clean up their patterns. Here's what I find. Jcrew necks are just too big, and, I'm getting technical here, the armscye is off. That's basically the seam where the arm/shoulder meets the chest, or across the chest between the neck and pit to pit. There are inches of difference between the two brands on this measurement, resulting in a RRL fit which is near perfect and a jcrew fit with an arm opening seam...
Why can't they just put annual quota in place for individual orders and leave it at that? Seems so drastic to close it down, open it up and close it down again. I understand they might feel overwhelmed by the quantity of orders, and, no doubt, some people can be so pedantic as to constitute borderline harassment, but surely there are other ways to keeping things open while dispensing with the nuisances.
So basically almost everything that's really good is on sale. On sale, those sweaters are priced amazing, and, I think, priced to go right out of stock, not to mention some of the BDs. Henleys and tees priced even better than ebay standards. Sport coat is nice. The leather jackets........ I think on sale they are priced where they should be at retail.
Ah, yes, conch. He's currently the source of one of the most absurd listings I've ever seen on ebay. Here's a 38 RRL belt:http://www.ebay.com/itm/RRL-Ralph-Lauren-Brown-Tooled-Leather-P-Wing-Brass-Buckle-Polo-Belt-38-/111125379195?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Belts&hash=item19df96b87b$600 for this belt.Nevermind that there's currently the same belt in same condition in same size for $179, like ten of the exact same belt in the same size as NWT have been sold in the last 3 months all for...