or Connect

Posts by somatoform

You can send Random Korean Dude a pm. I know he has/had a chunky hand knit shawl collar cardigan - really nice one from a few seasons back, much like the one someone posted a pic of a few posts up from yours, but all wool, iirc. He posted a pic of it here somewhere. Sharp looking cardi.
No pics, but it's a pretty standard straight leg. I'm speaking of the raw/rinse versions.Off the top of my head a 34 should measure 35-36 waist, 13 thigh, 12 rise, 9 leg opening... a standard straight silhouette in proportions.They're oversized in the waist by an average of an inch and a half, so the fit variations can be explained by how people sized. I'm typically a 36 in jeans, but a 36 in straights is pretty baggy.One thing you could do is find your run of the mill...
Made in Northhamptonshire Color: Burnished Walnut Size: 12UK Fitting: F Feel like a US size 13D Outer sole measurements: Length (across the bottom of the shoe) - 13" Width (across the widest point) - between 4 3/8" and 4.5" Please note: there are no markings on the shoe identifying them as made by Alfred Sargent, but the owner of Thin Red Line confirmed the maker as Alfred Sargent
2013 season navy check madras. Excellent pre-owned condition. Size XL. Price is for anywhere shipped in N. America. Measurements: Chest - 25" Back Length (from bottom of collar) - 31.5" Shoulders - 20" Sleeve (from top of shoulder) - 26"
2013 season navy check madras. Excellent pre-owned condition. Size XL. Price is for anywhere shipped in N. America. Measurements: Chest - 25" Back Length (from bottom of collar) - 31.5" Shoulders - 20" Sleeve (from top of shoulder) - 26"
From my very limited experience with what they carry, they are very wrong, in the sense that every XL that I have and they carry is slimmed down considerably, missing up to 2 inches in some cases.
The chronology of my personal experience with, and cognizance of, RRL is pretty simple:1. In what must have been around 1993 I, because I liked RL in general, ventured into one of the last remaining Ralph Lauren stores in Canada - Gastown, Vancouver, BC. There I saw and tried a pair of jeans called RRL that were heavily distressed and oiled - really oiled and still greasy. They were great. So distressed, in fact, they came with a tag that forewarned the purchaser that the...
Thanks MD.Let me reword it then. By new let's say the once wash straight legs on ebay which may, I believe, be older than the ones now switched to cone? The ones on ebay should still be Japanese denim, right?
Need some help please. Looking to buy a new pair of RRL straight leg one wash or rigid. I have a pair already with old arcs (pre-levis lawsuit, or whatever the reason they flipped the arc loops). Denim is amazing and the most significant reason I want a new pair. Can I expect the new straight legs to have the same denim as the old arc ones?
I wish they did. Sales are in the previous season section. Certain brands appear to never make it to sale even long after other shops have discounted items from those same brands.