or Connect

Posts by SouthNarc

Hey Mike question about EP denim. Does it bleed indigo everywhere like every other high end jean and if so is that just the price of nice denim? Long story short, I'm on my third pair of Japanese unsanforized selvedge denim jeans (Flat Head, Momotaro, and Strike Gold respectively) and AGAIN they get indigo everywhere. On my shirt, my shoes, my car seat, my clients' car seats. Is this just part and parcel for everyone? Do people really deal with this shit? I was...
Copped the purple buffalo check button-down in the sale section. Should have bought it when I was at the store last year but I'm glad one popped up.
Hey Mike can you put the natural crew neck tees on the website? I didn't even know that you made those until I was in the Valencia Street store last week and saw them.
You are just one tasty sandwich Ben Leaman!
@Swangerman Thank you sir!
Sooooo.....I'll be in San Francisco weekend after next and I know this is a funny question to ask in this thread but is there anywhere there to shop that's Epaulet-esque? I'm actually looking for someplace that has a good selection of unlined jackets like the Vittorio, LBM, etc..
Mike what's your height and weight if you don't mind me asking? I think we're close to the same size at least weight wise. Trying to visualize the button point of that jacket on me.
Rob where do you shoot dude? I usually teach a pistol class upstate every other year and hit Long Island on the other years.
Agreed. I'm a perfect 8 in Chucks and thin socks and 7.5D Trubalance/8D Plaza is consistent on me.
Damn that's me! Rifles are harder to hide than shoes though.