or Connect

Posts by SouthNarc

Man I gotta' say being a Gulf Coast native and knowing those kids before they opened that business, The Shed has really gone downhill. The food is just NOT what it used to be.
I think that would be pretty awesome! Epaulet Travel Wear.
Nice. I've been leaning towards some type of alpine grain commando soled option for travel but haven't really found what I'm looking for exactly.
To be fair 40K miles came in on two trips to South Africa but still I'm usually ass in seat at least twice a month. I do jeans more often than not too, but I'm always back and forth on tops and shoes. Not a slip on shoe guy at all and now that I signed up for TSA PRE I don't have to take my shoes off anymore.I like dressing Hedge Fund Gigolo (jeans, dress shirt, jacket and nice shoes) but even a simple button down dress shirt is not really comfortable for me on a...
Soooo......what do you guys wear when you fly? I did 140,000 airmiles this year and I'm curious how others dress.
Word! See if you were shorter you cold have all my nice hand me downs.
Dude I wish my feet would catch up to my ass!
Damn I wish these were my size. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mint-Rare-ALDEN-4030-Ravello-Shell-Cordovan-Boots-9-D-B-D-NST-Boots-/221637159965?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item339a9aac1d Somebody get them!
Whoops! Sorry I missed your reply in the thread.Thank you!
Hopefully someone in the know will chime in? Maybe?