or Connect

Posts by humanix

Price drop. I want these sold guys
Note: Excuse me in advance for the unorthodox method of the thread lay out. It was the easiest way I could think of considering the number of items I'm selling. Prices are negotiable, and I am more than happy to combine shipping if you're interested in more than one item! ______________________________________________________ Item: Slim Fit (Unbranded) Raw Denim Jeans (Expect these to stretch a little with proper wear as per customer reviews.) RRP: $80 Condition:...
Note: Excuse me in advance for the unorthodox method of the thread lay out. It was the easiest way I could think of considering the number of items I'm selling. Prices are negotiable, and I am more than happy to combine shipping if you're interested in more than one item! ______________________________________________________ Item: Slim Fit (Unbranded) Raw Denim Jeans (Expect these to stretch a little with proper wear as per customer reviews.) RRP: $80 Condition:...
bump
Selling these jeans by FCUK and Unbranded which were a combination of my own purchase and a birthday gift. I didn't like the thickness / rigidness of them as I generally wear paper-thin Cheap Mondays. I will combine shipping for anyone who desires both pairs. FCUK's: They're slim fitting and made of 100% cotton / raw denim, so they're ideal for stacking. You can easily dress them up or down. I've worn them once just to try them on. Since then they've been sitting folded...
I'm sure there are, however sizing between US / UK / AUS differs so purchasing from overseas is still difficult.These are beautiful, thanks.Good point.I own lots of shoes already and know what my Australian size is. Every time I purchase I'm forced to have my shoes either stretched a little or to find a make that offers a little extra width.I will still make plants to get the proper measurements taken though.
Thank you. I live in Australia, so shoe shopping in person is just depressing.Great advice, thanks.This sounds like a dream. Unfortunately I don't know of a single supplier of those brands over here.
Beginner here. I've decided finally that I am going to invest in a nice pair of brown dress shoes to go with my outfit. Ideally I'm after a make / brand which is well known for being comfortable as my feet are a little wide and become sore rather quickly. I'd be happy if I could wear them out polished for special events and un-polished for just casual use - is this acceptable? Also, if you've got some sexy brown dress shoes, post them! Along with brand / make.
Bump. Still for sale.