or Connect

Posts by AJM

Photos added. More available by email request.
1. Deep navy blue sport coat by Luciano Barbera for Luis Boston. 3 button, 2 cuff buttons (working), no vent. 100% wool all season. Chest: 45" Sleeves: 26" Shldrs: 21" Length: 32" (BOC) I had silver color buttons with a raised crest installed on this coat. Excellent condition, no flaws. $55 shipped in CONUS. 2. Greyish/Brown Taupe color Hickey Freeman "Customized" line. 3 button, patch pockets, 4 working cuff buttons, dual side vents. 100% cashmere....
I knew I would get flammed for my comments. I do not misrepresent the condition of anything I offer for sale. They are not good photos. The threads are full. Any discoloration on the leather is from the cobbler's work. Look at the thread on the heel photo - even all around. If they were on a 5 (or make it 10) mile hike it would show, especially on the heel. I can deal with poor photos killing this thread or preventing a sale; however, I can't stand the passive...
Thats dirt/dust smart guy. Check out the close up heel shot. Perhaps you should police another post now annoying man.
Quick and dirty photos up. Soles and heels have no visible wear. Forgot to mention, speed laces and the tongue is attached to inside of boot so it does not move about. Great pair of boots. Thanks.
Cap toe style lace ups in black (do not know the style/model name). They look like the C&J Coniston. They are like new, worn only a handful of times. I had commando soles and heels installed by a cobbler over the sole/heel to preserve the soles before they were worn. Have not worn them in the snow as of yet, no salt exposure either. I bought some ll Bean boots instead for the season as it is just too severe of a winter this year in New England. Anyone interested...
Bump for price reduction.
Price reduced. Now $142.50 shipped.
No pictures of the interior at the moment, one large compartment. There is a second interior divider creating a secondary pocket running along the back of the bag, which has leather business card holders and pens holders. Would work fine for a laptop if you are okay with using a padded sleeve (bag is not padded). Whether to use it for a laptop is subjective and a matter of style. These are not marketed as laptop bags IMO. Thanks.
Photos added.