or Connect

Posts by AJM

Looking for something in the cafe racer style (i.e., Schott 141) or Highwayman style (i.e., aero). Prefer brown but will consider black. Also prefer removable liner. PLease email if you have anything.
Price Reduced - $175 shipped CONUS.
Ray Ban Wayfarer Tortoise RB 2113. These are polarized. Made in Italy. Unworn, purchased, tried on never worn. Come with all original boxes, unopened polish cloth, pouch and paperwork. No flaws. Size 50/19mm version. Ray Ban's SOLD Oliver Peoples Aero 54. In jet black color with green VFX lenses (breath test reveals the VFX). Made in Japan. Worn a few times, no marks on frames or imperfections/scratches on lenses. Come with original leather box and cloth. ...
Here are some photos of a few faint and pin head size marks on the right leg above the knee area, one near the fly and one on the reverse side of the right leg. They are not noticeable unless you are looking for them and they may be able to be removed by dry cleaner. They are the types of blemishes inevitable with this light color. Also, on the inside left lapel there is a small faint mark from a pen, it is not seen when the coat is worn and is faint. I mention these...
Prefer something along the lines of Polo II, 3 roll 2 with flat front pants. If you have one to offer I take a 46L in their cut. In Corneliani I wear a 44L. Open to anything quality, looking to spend under $300 per suit. Preference is dual vent jacket, 3 roll 2 and flat front pants. Thanks.
Looking for grey flat front dress pants, new or like new. Need 38W and at least 32 inseam or unfinished. Would like one pair all season weight and one pair flannel. Also, looking for a charcoal cord flat front pant. Preference is for better designers - incotex, canali, borelli, etc. Please let me know what you have and price. Thanks.
PM sent on the RL 44L
Price drops. Everything dirt cheap.
There is no label. I do not know the maker. It is a well made, high quality piece though.
1. Brown shearling coat. This was purchased at Saks 5th Ave. several years ago. It was hardly worn. There are no signs of wear. It is very high quality construction and genuine shearling. it is soft and supple and very warm. Has a hidden zip compartment inside one of the front pockets. 23" arm pit to arm pit 26" sleeves 30.5" length (BOC) $175 shipped in CONUS. Mint condition, no flaws. As it has been in storage (cedar closet) & unworn, could use a cleaning. 2....