or Connect

Posts by AJM

Those looking for some Red Wings 2 models available for under $140 during their sale . . . check it out . . . jcrew.com
Offered are a pair of shell PTB boots. They are a size 9E on the Barrie last. They have the commando sole. Worn occasionally in rotation with other boots so only slight wear on soles and heals. These fit like a 9.5D on the Barrie last with some extra width. In fact I prefer this fit over the 9.5D. I usually wear a 9.5E or 10D in AE US for a reference. outsole measurements for your comparison - ~ 12.5" length x ~ 4.5" width Shoe bags included, no box. Shipping is...
Offered are a pair of shell PTB boots. They are a size 9E on the Barrie last. They have the commando sole. Worn occasionally in rotation with other boots so only slight wear on soles and heals. These fit like a 9.5D on the Barrie last with some extra width. In fact I prefer this fit over the 9.5D. I usually wear a 9.5E or 10D in AE US for a reference. outsole measurements for your comparison - ~ 12.5" length x ~ 4.5" width Shoe bags included, no box. Shipping is...
Offered are a set of vintage cufflinks, fantastic in every way. I believe they are white gold - 10k is stamped on one. PM me or email if interested. Thanks.
RM Williams Craftsman boots, chestnut color, SZ 9G (fit like US10), oil resistant sole . . . minor scuffing on toes from ordinary use not abuse . . . SOLD
Offered are a BNIB pair of 9.5 Alden brown chromexcel boots. They are the Barrie Wingtip made exclusively for Leather Soul last season. Follow link for original photos frm LS website. SOLD Photos now added. Price is shipped in CONUS. Paypal users must be verified and ship only to verified address. http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2010/11/07/alden-shoes-barrie-wingtip-boot-lsw/
looking for the P3 style or something similar, size 45mm or 46mm max. Well crafted only if not OP. Lebre jumps to mind as an alternative. PM if you have anything. Thanks.
You should size down 1/2 half size on the barrie last. I am a smallish 10D in most shoes and these fit nicely.
I have an unworn pair of the sold out Barrie Wingtip from Leather Soul in Chromexcel. Still in plastic. 9.5D. I have my eye on something else. Would part with them for what I paid ($475) plus shipping, personal paypal payment in CONUS. Again, they are unworn. http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/wp-...oads/bawt4.jpg
Sold.