or Connect

Posts by AJM

I have 2 new with tags and still in plastic TM Lewin shirts for sale. French cuffs. $30 each. Shipping $2.50. Nice subtle white check throughout the shirt, think herringbone pattern shirts only this pattern is in a little box check form as opposed the the herringbone. Follow link to TM Lewins site to read specs on their shirts and for sizing. http://www.tmlewin.com/White-Twill-Check-Plain-Slim-Fit-Shirt---39593/39593,en_US,pd.html?start=8&q=white%20check
. . . too funny . . .
please PM what you have, looking for something like RL's offerings, Barbour, etc. . . Please state asking price (10.00 is not my budget!).
Looking for both black and cordovan in these classics. Uppers must be very clean - prefer NOS condition. PM me with what you have. Thanks
Here is one for the bigger guys. Like new condition Canali suit in khaki green color. No size tag but measures as a 44 Long. Fabric feels like a super 100s and it has excellent drape. Jacket is 3 button, ventless: length: ~ 32" (back of collar down) sleeves ~ 25.5" (fabric to let) should: ~ 20" chest: ~ 22 (laying flat x2) Flaw- small pull in the material to the ride side of the jacket near the bottom, it does not show from the front when the jacket is worn, it...
I picked these up in both brown and black. I am keeping the brown. These are a nice low profile urban hiker for inclimate winter weather. Vibram soles. Don't destroy the sartorial flair entirely when worn! Lightweight. Lowest price on the web right here. New in box. Unworn. Price includes shipping in CONUS. Personal paypal payment preferred, of course!
By "woman" I assume you mean a tranny - its the men's shop . . .
This makes you go - hmmmmm . ... at the very least. http://www.barneys.com/Fold-Over-Boot/500918376,default,pd.html?cgid=SALEMENSHOES
bought these puppies from this seller . . . very communicative and very fast shipment . . . great guy deal in confidence . . .
paypal sent for the gloves . . .