or Connect

Posts by AJM

AE did a limited run of these boots a few years back. They are chromexcel. These particular boots have been tried on and worn about the house, not outdoors. Have been sitting in closet and need some love. They are essentially new. I had to have a speed hook replaced as it was loose and would come off if used. Also, the back area of the boot shows misaligned leather where the "pull on" tab is stitched (completely un-noticeable when worn). Great boots and hard to...
9.5 D US. Sorry, edited post.
Would list these New in Box but I tried them on and walked around the house in them for a few hours. Too small, I need a 1/2 size larger. So here they are being offered at a nice discount to you. As close to new and unworn as you can get. Box and dust cloth included. MSRP $265.00 Size 9.5 D US. add $5 for shipping. Paypal accepted without fee, but prefer a gift type payment so I don't get dinged.
Archival Clothing partnered with Barney's on their waxed canvas field bag, this is the result. It is the large version of the field bag that is shown of Arhcival's site. It is very well made, the canvas is supple yet strong (unlike the Filson materials) which makes it much more useful as a day bag. Photos show attention to detail - heavy brass zipper closure on internal compartment (which has a cloth divider), brass snaps on concealed front pockets and brass rivets at...
SOLD/
Used GUCCI wallet that is not gaudy but well done! It is stamped discretely on the front "Gucci" and made in Italy. Who knew they had it in them. Wallet has been used and shows wear, but plenty of life left. Great design and ample space for CC and business cards. Note in the photo the gusseted accordion pull out . . . Shipping and paypal fees included in the conus.
Further reduced - practically a giveaway . . .
Now even better - $178.00 shipped CONUS takes the whole lot. Where are all of the athletic bigger guys??
$100.00 takes everything, will not sell separately at this time. Shipping +$10 in 48 states. Paypal no fees, but personal payment preferred. Will only ship to confirmed address. Offered are the following: Oxxford Clothes (for Neiman Marcus) DB blue blazer Super 100s cloth double vented SZ 43R-44R shoulder - 19" chest - 21-22" length - 32.75" Oxxford Clothes grey suit with blue windowpane 2button Single vent jacket SZ 44L Shoulder 20" chest 22" length 34.5" Pants...
Vintage Coach briefcase bag. Approximate size: 16 x 11 x 3. No issues, clean in and out. Pipping shows minimal scuffs and no rips, tears or loose seems. Mahogany color.