or Connect

Posts by AJM

I am selling two hugo boss suits. Both are 44L, three button, single breast. I will post measurements later along with photos. One is a charcoal grey, the other is a light bluish grey (like a steel grey). No flaws, rips or stains in either suit. Priced at $135 per suit shipped in CONUS (take both for $230 shipped). PM me if you are interested in either or both. Thanks.
Here is link to my listing - will be posting more this weekend. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...assZmanieri100 I will be selling a few Boss and other suits (44L), dress shirts (16.5 x 34/35) and other items. If interested you can PM me for a list of items to be listed. Thanks.
paypal sent for #21. Thanks.
pm sent on the Etro. Thanks.
Looking for something in cotton (but not exclusively) - more casual that could be worn with blazer like jeans, earthy colors, not necessarily khakis - perhaps a nicely woven fabric - I am open to anything. Please PM if you have anything that may fit the bill. Thanks Waist - 38 Inseam - 32
Withdrawn from sale on SF. If you PM saying "I'll take them" you really should follow through. You know who you are - they are listed on ebay if anyone wishes to bid.
New with tags, RLPL jet black, wool pants, SZ 38W, unfinished, side tabs no belt looks, flat front. Silky smouth 100% wool (all season weight). $425 retail - yours for $99 shipped in CONUS. Paypal no fee. Thanks and PM me if interested.
Looking for a solid black suit, single breast in 44L. Will also consider black with pinstripe or dark navy blue - solid or pin. Min. measurements required on jacket and trousers - 44L, 20-20.5 shoulders, 26 sleeve. 38 waist, 32 inseam. Please PM me if you have anything to offer. Prefer a modern cut w/flat front trousers. No double breast. Pre-owned w/o flaws is okay.
The 2 Barneys NY ties are new without tags. The Valentino (red) has been worn but no pulls, stains or flaws. Take all 3 for $42.50 shipped. PM if you wish to purchase. Thanks. AJ
Purple label, black, flat wool pants. Side adjustment tab version. New with tags, extra buttons and fabric, etc. Over $400 value. $105.00 shipped in CONUS. Cole Haan,Bragano, made in italy, mocassins, SZ 10 M, burgundy/burnt red. Unworn. $79.50 shipped in CONUS. PM me if interested. Good buys on both items.