or Connect

Posts by AJM

A fine pair of Stow boots in size UK 8.5 . . . fit like a large US 9 or true 9.5 D . . . original box and shoe bags included . . . shipping included . . .
Listed are the following eyeglass frames: 1. Jones New York - color is "grey crystal" 48 size 2. Halston #1, black 48-19-140 made in USA 3. Halston #1, Demi Amber 46-19-135 made in USA 4. Halston #1, black 46-19-135 made in USA All are new and unused. Price is for the lot of all 4 shipped in CONUS.
New with pouch and case, Paul Smith "Gibbons" eyeglasses. Model No. PM 8121. Sized - 48-19-145. Very nice just never got around to using them. Shipping is +$5.
Just picked these up, but going in a different direction. Shipping in CONUS +$15. Photos later today or PM with email and will send photos direct once received.
Believe it or not these are very nice. Not at the ridiculous retail price of $520, but at over 50% off they are worth it. Nice done antiqued cognac color with a waxy finish. Leather insoles and blake stitched. New in box. On ebay at the moment, but offered here for less with free CONUS shipping. http://www.ebay.com/itm/271158682598?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Looking for something along the lines of an AE Haight or similar . . . only must have is either Dainite or Vibram soles . . . please email what you have. Thanks.
Offered is a beautiful Glaser Design deal bag. I believe it is more vintage in design to their more recent offerings. Measures 12" x 17" x 5.25". Heavy duty zipper closure. In near mint condition, no wear through areas anywhere and minimal signs of use. Shoulder strap included. +25 shipping.
Offered are a pair of Kilburn Ankle boots. Brown. SZ 9 D, but fit like 9.5D. Outsole measures ~ 12.25" x 4.25" at widest point. Blake stitched and made in Italy, Nicely done boot with a ridiculous RRP of 398! Shipping included in price in CONUS.
Offered are a pair of black Iron Rangers. Broken in and well cared for . . . +10 shipping.
Received these as a XMAS gift, wore 2x, like new no signs of wear. Box included. +$7 for shipping on CONUS. Not for me, I already own them in black and these won't get the wear they deserve. A true pair of "rough outs" - the inside of the boot is perhaps the softest, thickest and most supple leather I have ever felt at this price point. Wish they did not turn them inside out, the leather is just that nice IMO. Stock photo of the boot included in listing. Actual...