or Connect

Posts by superbuddy

To remove ear wax safely, i suggest using olive oil to soften the ear wax, oil should be placed carefully in the ear canal as you lies on your side. The oil should be allowed to remain in the ear canal for a few seconds to literally melt the ear wax. To remove ear wax after the oil has been applied, you should lean your head to one side and allow the oil to flow out naturally into a clean cloth. A supply of clean water can then be squirted into the ear to remove ear wax...
i have used both systems i.e. AMD and Intel and as per my experience Intel is for better when we take all aspects into consideration. Yea price does matter but in the long run its for the performance as well. Go for Intel
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnyLaw You get fat when you overeat and don't exercise. There, I saved you $15. Yes, once our food intake increases and its more then the daily body requirements and we even don't to consume that food will cause the fatness.
Gillette series aftershave conditioning balm is effective and better for me.
[quote=akatsuki;3984344]Multivitamins may shorten lifespan. Omega-3 research is reasonably solid - so fish oil is probably worth it. Creatine research is also pretty solid for athletic performance. As for the rest? I thought about trying out PAGG stacking, but it is too pricey on a monthly basis for things of doubtable value (sorry Tim, but an n=1 while changing a ton of other factors is not scientific at all). Maybe if they come out with a unified pill that isn't...
I would love to go for orange citrus AXE. its smell feels me good and relaxing to me.
Hair can make or break your entire look, and can be the key element when it comes to looking good. I think your current hair look is best in short style suits to your face.
Its looking good. but i love McDonald's Big Mac and McRoyal.They are bit of my taste.
Although its very difficult to get up early in the morning but i still agree to the fact that exercising in the morning is the best time. In Morning everything looks fresh it freshes your mind and body more then if at night.
I Suggest When You wakeup in the morning fill a glass with room temperature or luke warm water, add 1 teaspoon of raw unheated honey and add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, then drink. Take this once every day on a empty stomach. This is a million times more effective at shedding fat then any weight loss pill. You will be surprised how something so simple as this home remedy can help you not only shed huge amounts of fat but also increase your health and well being.