or Connect

Posts by Ebonyman

Late to the party! Pics of yesterdays fit represented by the usual crappy pics... Suit: RLBL Shoes: Gravati for Arthur Beren Tie: Barneys
This should be a good one. Can't wait to view the entries....
Good stuff here!Stitichie, that's might be my favorite SC fit I've seen from you!
Congrats Stitchmeister!!!!
Crusty, I would wager a tidey sum that you are correct on that one.Caustic, give him a big hug for me and bring something nice for the baby (infant)! LOL
LOL...
Real internet bad ass aren't you? You seem to think that the issue I have is with a difference of opinion. Your quite wrong in that regard. I'm just wondering why you think it's necessary to address someone in this fashion over a fairly innocuose statement. Disagreeing or not "winning" isn't the problem here. It's the complete lack of common courtesy in stating your view. Am I supposed to be shook up now or intimidated by you?? Derek says "move the fuck on"! ...
Damn, this +1000!!!!
I must not know the definition of a rant. I read my post, then I read your wild responses and I'm afraid the whole "causation" thing just isn't there to me. The only rant I see is in every succeeding post by you. Nice try Claghorn but Derek is on quite the roll here. There's no stopping him! LOL Anywho, he has a new lil bundle of joy on his hands and with the passing of time stuff like this will seem really really trivial and hardly worth the blown fuse he seems to...