or Connect

Posts by Ebonyman

Looking good Crusty!!! Nice suit Islander and very jealous of your beard! Awesome Baldness Rules!!!
Anyone have an opinion on Corneliani CC Collection???
Kapp, I like these fits but don't see the need for a tie in the third one. Honestly, I don't think it's a particularly good choice for the rest of the colors in the fit and you probably would look better just skipping a tie altogether.
Yup, I see what you mean. That's rather odd! the left shoulder looks pretty much perfect. Things like this can be so frustrating. An otherwise nice item that you have to have expensive tailoring done on to make it just right. Some items just aren't worth the investment in my closet so they get relagated to weekend "errand wear".
I guess I should point out that this is actually sort of a SC/outerwear hybrid. Anyone familiar with the Corneliani "CC Collection"?
Caustic, it was pretty cool today in NYC so it's certainly chilly enough for it. With all the flannels that broke out last week, I don't see an issue with corduroy. AAS, I like your fit bro but was thinking a "slim" cut chino would look even better on you.
One of my favorite suits ever posted on this site. If I were a smaller man.....
Actually there is a breast pocket. Crappy phone camera isn't great for picking up detail. Hmmm, I actually liked the fact that the tie was similar texture as the suit but I appreciate your feedback. The shirt is actually a thin blue stripe. The tie is blue and brown. colors are seriously washed out by camera.
Okay, I guess summer is officially over. Pretty cool this morning so I broke out the flannel today. Suit is a light brown flannel by Calvin Klein collection Tie is wool by Tombolini Suede loafer by Moreschi
Some recent sport coat finds. Opinions please.. Marian Rubinacci Faconnable by Cantarelli Cornelliani CC