or Connect

Posts by Ebonyman

Great looking suit and the shirt is fine. I think it just needs the right tie and this fit would be awesome.
^^^^ I love this!!!
Kai, I really like this fit on you. To my eye, the construction of this jacket looks much better than some of the strong shouldered suit jackets I've seen you wear in the past. Well done!
AAS, there's a lot going on in that fit but I think you pulled it off very well (except maybe the fun socks...LOL)
^^^ nice looking bag. How much?
Thanks MF. Yes, the sleeves are an inch or so too long. I seem to have the check area pointed out to me in a lot of my fits, Maybe I should ease off all the bench pressing and do more cardio!
Nice fit HF! I went with a blue pinstripe today as well. There is something about the way that this suit fits that is a bit off to me. Any suggestions on what alterations it might require?
Kapp, I like that combo a lot but what's with the BD with a bow tie?
AAS and Coxaca, both of those fits are well done. I'm looking for a nice corduroy jacket myself. So far I've seen a few nice ones from RLBL and J. Crew. Any suggestions? Damn, it is Fall officially and I just picked up 5 really nice sport coats from Corneliani CC, Zegna (2), Rubinacci and Cantarelli. I'm going to make an effort to incorporate SCs on a weekly basis. Might be my Friday go-to look. Now I need to find some more nice woolen and cashmere pants! I have...
Mr. Chris, very nice fits young man! Stitchie, those shoes are very very orange, but I like the style on you. DC, other than the fit/color of the cords (which is nice), this stuff is not flattering when put together...