or Connect

Posts by Ebonyman

Love of the fabrics and colors and how you put it all together. One question though, is the length of the jacket a personal preference of yours? It seems a bit short on you. It's made all the more noticeable because of the "fullness" of the trousers. Perhaps if the trousers were a bit slimmer, it wouldn't be as pronounced as it appears to me...
Big meeting today so thought I'd go with the "power" suit. It's another of my PRL. Not sure about the choice of shirt/tie but the fit has garnered many compliments today. Now that I think about it, you really don't see this type of widely spaced stripes on suits much anymore.... Shoes are Santoni's.
Wearing two pieces of my brown PRL 3 piece. Cashmere tie in light blue/brown and pale blue shirt. Shoes by Fratelli Rossetti. I wish the fit had a bit more punch so I'm open to suggestions.
Chilly today so a broke out a heavier sc to fight the chill during my commute this morning. I have tried a green/grey combo before but I kind of like this. Might try this with navy pants next time.
Braddock and Clags.. Wow. Really, really nice stuff. Braddock, I especially love the color and fit of that suit. I had a Polo RL (Italy) that was a similar color with peaked lapels (!) that I wore until it could be worn no more. Seriously hunting for something close to the color of yours to replace it...
Happy Casual Friday Gents! I decided to do without a tie today to put my new coworkers at ease about the "fancy" new guy...LOL
Happy Thursday Gents!
It's been awhile Gents! Nice to see some familiar faces still doing what they do best. Here's what I wore today....
AAS, Normally I'm a big fan of your fits but I can't get past the feeling that the top of your looks deserves a better pairing than what you chose as the bottom half. Maybe it's the combination of heavier fabric/bold colors with light weight, light colored pants? Not loving the loafers either but they might look better with a darker pant too???? Like I said, love the top half! SB, this is one of my favorite posts by you. Really nice looking suit! Clag, that SC is...
So many good fits posted of late, I've truly enjoyed perusing the last 20 or so pages! Well, it's been quite a while since I posted anything but the warmer weather has reenergized me. So here's my humble contribution. Apologies for the lousy phone pics. Hmmm..I do believe the sleeves on this SC could be a bit longer. Oh well, Happy Spring fellas!