or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

difficult lighting conditions this time of day EpauletModerntailorUniqloBexley "What are you actually wearing today?" Someone brought this idea up awhile back, for those of us who don't always #fashion every single day to admit what we are wearing most of the time we're not posting. For me it's some combination of this; a mtm shirt and uniqlo slim fit chinos, paired with these suede loafers (which I realize -- styleforum typically hates loafers, but these are probably the...
 Heh, yes. I will echo both the facts and sentiment of this statement. We are ok where we are. I did jump out of bed at 4am to check to make sure our stove wasn't on or something, but we are more than a safe distance enough away, thankfully. I guess it started around 3am so I caught the smell not too long after. I hear they suspect arson and I would not be surprised if it's the result of backlash against new development, which downtown is seeing more and more of, good and...
 I don't know; I would say you are winning the abode game at the moment. Your place makes mine look so cluttered. And I LOVE those dining chairs. Do you have the tulip table to go with them though?
Had a holiday party, so you know what that means...       Epaulet (x2) Bexley
Had a holiday party, so you know what that means...     Epaulet Luchino polo and Walt pants
 It's not bad, I think. Especially given that this is not an expensive jacket. It was a yoox roulette gamble that paid off as far as I am concerned. It is tagged 42% cotton / 68% linen, which makes it 110% awesome. I was expecting it to be more lightweight than it actually is, but I'm actually more pleased with what it turned out to be. It's probably the casual blazer that I wear more than any of my other ones now. The fabric is soft and pretty wrinkle-resistant. It's 3/8...
AT.P.COUniqloModerntailorRRLMMM  [[SPOILER]]
 See, even Miran gets it.
 You're not the first to pitch the idea.  Thing is, SNS isn't exactly hard to come by. There are plenty of places with an online presence where you can buy their products (TBS, End, Unionmade, or even SNS's site itself), and there isn't as much value to being able to try something on in person when we're talking about knits that are more or less going to fit well with just standard S/M/L sizing for 90% of customers. So it would just make Epaulet one more place selling the...