or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

haha yeah no kidding
FB Class Moderntailor Boggi Epaulet Bexley        
Hi there, I'm taller on the internet I'm thinking that buttoning this blazer or wearing it with a tie maybe just over-exaggerates its shortness and I should stick to just wearing it casually, and open.  [[SPOILER]]     
 oh sure, let me just walk around without any of the shit I need for doing stuff
at.p.co. uniqlo(x2) MMM     sort of a work in progress -- I need to have the slightly closed quarters of the jacket fixed & pants hemmed        
heard you guys like polos at.p.co.uniqlo(x2)MMM   sort of a work in progress -- I need to have the slightly closed quarters of the jacket fixed & pants hemmed  [[SPOILER]]      
he kinda looks like South America
have been meaning to post these shots from the other day. my sister got married. my wife and I were both in the wedding and our dog was the ring bearer.   the groomsmen all wore their own navy suits (whatever they had, although the groom got one from Epaulet for the wedding, so ours matched), and were given navy grenadine ties from Chipp as gifts.    
have been meaning to post these shots from the other day. my sister got married. my wife and I were both in the wedding and our dog was the ring bearer.   the groomsmen all wore their own navy suits (whatever they had, although the groom got one from Epaulet for the wedding, so ours matched), and were given navy grenadine ties from Chipp as gifts.    
 Hi.