or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

bold move ordering functional buttons with modified sleeve length. looks like it paid off.
 quote-worthy 
 from the AMA linked above: "We're actually launching out MTO promo this Friday with Southwick. So we'll have 10% off all custom suits and sportcoats."
Small PSA: in light of the upcoming Southwick promo, if anyone from this thread wants to make me a reasonable offer on the charcoal DB I have for sale, I would be willing to consider offers today and tomorrow from anyone who is posting regularly here that may be interested. Link in sig.
 We need a separate thread for this, don't we? This is always a topic that I find interesting. There are several approaches, or rather, a range of approaches, I suppose, from ultra-minimal Zuckerberg approach to the full KitonBrioni (guy had extra rooms full of clothes). Lately I've been trying to maintain a one-in, one-out policy in my wardrobe and a goal of slimming down overall, wherever possible. I've sold off some stuff, and donates a bunch more that wouldn't be worth...
cross-posting from CM. No crazy wall synergy here, but got a new suit. longer jacket length, which I think is an improvement:     [[SPOILER]]
and so here is the EFF E.Thomas Charcoal Hopsack          

I believe the answer you're looking for is Our Legacy 70s wash
was just there Saturday.