or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

spend £1k and get 3-4 items
 Here's the trick to that. Go to the same tailor for like 10+ years. Give him a ton of business. Refer friends.  Now when I take stuff to him with out-of-the-ordinary requests he just says "yeah, I think we can do that" and makes up some number that is usually lower than I'm expecting.
    Horrible yoox photos, but these are some pants from AT.P.CO that I grabbed recently and just received. 52% linen, 48% cotton. I have a linen/cotton casual blazer from them already and decided to give the pants a shot. They seem to be a fairly generic Italian brand, but the cut of the pants turns out to be really great for me, and the fabric is perfect for Southern California. 
 LMK if you want to know where to pick up the matching tie 
      So apparently this worked (?)  
 WHY YES, I DID! Although this apparently just happened, right after I went through and thumbed the past 3 days worth of fits.  But this is fantastic. Let's not fuck it up this time.
I've just been catching up on the past few days of fits and am frankly overwhelmed. Tons of great stuff lately with refreshingly little trolling/chatter. 
I'd get involved if it were @tcwalter07
  [[SPOILER]]
well I can't argue with that