or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

Both. I think several of the east coast guys over in CM would lose it at the suggestion that this could be worn for work, and I don't know if your practice is litigation so maybe you haven't noticed, but if you've spent any time in the Los Angeles Superior Court system, you'll have seen far more "creative" takes on what is appropriate courtroom dress than pants which are maybe a little wide. Downtown is the most formal of all the regular superior courts, but even there I...
Absolutely incredible.
latest update: YSL suit worn with point collar shirt and YSL Rive Gauche tie (vintage and original as best as I can tell)            Luxire has offered to remake the collar to not be so narrow but I would need to send it back in for them to fit the new one exactly. I asked if they could just send me a replacement and I could have my tailor swap it out but they responded that it might not match the body of the shirt exactly and so since there is some trial and error...

[[SPOILER]]
Loungewear   Reigning Champ   Epaulet   Epaulet
 well no, because I'm not going to stick her with a gift credit at a men's store... I should have known this was going to be trouble
Yeah I was about to say -- that heel looks great