or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

still looking for a response/comment on this
 It's almost like we should have a separate thread to discuss just this topic
And in case anyone is wondering about how to wear that Tea Stained Madras jacket, well, here is my dad in 1964:  
We do need something better, but I think a lot of people are waiting on the new website to launch first, since that's supposedly going to cover a lot of these requests (not sure about this specific one though).
@LA Guy this "DIFFERENT APPROACHES TO DEVELOPING YOUR WARDROBE AND BUYING CLOTHES" is the most uninspired thread title anyone could have come up with; petition to change it to "Minimalist to Maximalist: the Complete Wardrobe Approach Debate Showdown Extravaganza"
also, side note, somewhat on-topic, sometimes I look back through my tumblr where I've cataloged all my fits from around 2012 forward and can't believe all the random shit I've had. In the last couple years or so, I've pared down quite a bit.
 Alright, let's expand on this then. This seems to have gained some traction, and I hadn't really fleshed this idea out, but getting the best of something, and therefore being able to cross it off one's list, is a big step in terms of obtaining and maintaining a minimalist wardrobe, if that's what one is going for. Again this is going to be different for everyone, but for me personally, there are at least a few examples I can give that fall into this category: as...
 Are the shoulder measurements different between the natural and unconstructed shoulders? I find that in order for an unconstructed shoulder jacket to fit me, the shoulder measurement needs to be slightly wider than what it would be on a more built up shoulder.
It may shock you to learn that menswear customers on the internet can be extremely picky   and I'm not excluding myself from that
  Hi. Welcome to the forum. Some thoughts: - the head tilt thing is definitely not a good idea.- the cardigan adds too much bulk under that jacket. you need a slightly larger jacket, or a thinner cardigan, or preferably just no cardigan- the length of your collar points is probably too short- otherwise it looks like everything fits reasonably well which is pretty good for a first post, and I'm a big fan of keeping it simple with the plain white pocket square do you have a...