or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

THE VIRGIN ISLANDS  Uniqlo • APC • Epaulet Orlebar Brown • Uniqlo x DIY • Epaulet Luxire • AT.P.CO • Bexley Warby Parker • Luxire vintage • Yves Saint Laurent • Bexley    [[SPOILER]]  
when they started, they were selling primarily oxford & flannel shirts, cone mills denim, and Alden boots
 this thing is the beast knees!
 Yeah, I remember I knew a couple guys back in high school that had diesel benzes handed down to them, and we completely disregarded them at the time because they were obnoxiously slow, and in the late 90s, they weren't yet classics, they were just old. In our debate/rivalries between muscle cars and rice rockets, they were just simply not relevant. Now, though, I feel like they have stood the test of time, and also I no longer feel the need to always be driving the most...
Got my linen/cotton canvas jacket back. Shipping back to India was pretty easy as it turns out, they fixed the lapels, and shipped it back to me really quickly as well.    Thinking I may need to get the shoulders narrowed by 1/4 inch on each side. The shoulder seam apparently extends into the sleevehead which extends the effective shoulder unlike what it would be with a true unconstructed shoulder + spalla camicia construction. So possibly, my measurement might be right...
E. Thomas charcoal hopsack:         Details
so good
 Thanks! So far, so good. Prior owner was pretty on top of basic maintenance but seemed to mostly drive around town and never took it to the next step. I do a lot more freeway driving and we want to take it on road trips, so the biggest thing it needs for now is a complete suspension overhaul. Luckily he took care of everything else it's needed in order to be reliable mechanically and electronically, at least. I've been driving it all week and the engine stays cool in...