or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

off to the pool... Our LegacySaturdays NYCEpaulet  [[SPOILER]]   
In my mind this has always been the reason not to live with roommates after a certain age    
 that topic is a surprisingly large umbrella 
 When I went home for summer after my freshman year in college, I packed up my dorm room and managed to fit everything I owned into my 1988 BMW 528e, and that was including a circa-2001 19" CRT monitor that probably accounted for 20% of the space and 80% of the weight. I think I also still had some KLH speakers that dated back to my dad's college years, and beyond that, mostly just clothes. I must have had some other miscellaneous stuff too, because the car was pretty...
shocked that anyone would think there is a city that edges out San Francisco in this category
because we're being given free reign to play jazz with our requests which means the person on the other end may have to guess at what we mean or may be following an industry standard that we as lay people aren't familiar with and/or may wrongly assume is the opposite
 Well, crap. If that's the case then I've just made the same mistake. I'll just take the darts out and specify on future orders, but yeah, I did assume that where I provided a waist measurement and requested darts, that the waist measurement I provided would be the final number, eg the net-after-darts measurement.
 do a MTO, choose 38" inseam and have your tailor hem it to wherever it looks best.
 yeah and where do I find one in size 44
oh so that's what peak lapel vs. notch lapel signifies