or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

I agree actually. I had English suits in the past...    [[SPOILER]]  Only the thing is they were both cheap (Next) and too large (size 36 when I need 34) so they fit poorly and wouldn't have ever been worth keeping due to the quality in any event. But this does give you some idea of what more shoulder padding, and in the case of the grey one on the left, what a longer jacket length would look on me -- just imagine it all scaled down a little to get to my correct size. Now...
 See this is what I mean about the short torso/long legs thing. People think I'm 6'6" or something. I'm 5'10" (1.78m).
 Well I may be one to talk, but this ain't exactly the cleanest break we've ever seen round these parts: 
 Fucking exactly. Thank you. You've clearly been paying attention.  
 no, that's not ever going to happen. that's totally incompatible with my lifestyle.
and to hopefully bring us back on topic, here is today:  Norse ProjectsRRLMMM  [[SPOILER]]
 The prep team was definitely late! When they finally arrived, I punched one of them in the face! But anyway, here's the deal: I tend to lock my knees when I stand, which seems to always throw off the fit of the pants of any suit. I'm not doing that here, but even still, I've never found that suit pants to hang or drape on me the way a lot of the guys in CM seem to get them to. Heavier fabrics are slightly better, and the added weight of the cuffs helps a...
Van Buren collar worn with suit & tie
EpauletLuxireDrake'sBexley  [[SPOILER]]
Epaulet meduim grey Super 120s suit  [[SPOILER]]