or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

GET IN LINE
 Yeah, I have been watching. It looks like it is turning around now so hopefully it will be nice and moderate for the week we are there. LA has been dry and 30-35c lately so honestly we wouldn't even mind a bit of "weather" just to get a change of pace.  You're telling me.
 Not there yet. We leave on the 9th, arrive on the 10th of September.
 Sorry if I'm Hirsching the thread with this, but these just arrived and they are awesome. Will have them in a fit photo soon. Meanwhile, slipping all over the place on my office carpet as I haven't worn them outside yet...
Damn, that's too bad. Love what I see of the products, but sounds like I'm well outside your pattern (too tall and/or too thin).
went to another wedding this past weekend. I'm wearing the Epaulet Marcello jacket & medium grey super 120s Walt pants with Carmina austerity brogues, and my brother-in-law is wearing the Epaulet navy hopsack suit and Carmina shortwings.  [[SPOILER]]
went to another wedding this past weekend. I'm wearing an Epaulet jacket & pants with Carmina shoes, as is my brother-in-law.  [[SPOILER]]
 well obviously it was not miran tho
 Paul, Found this old reply from 2012 and I'm wondering if the sleeve measurements on your website are still the same as what you describe above. It would seem so, since for instance looking at the charcoal grandad shirt, the XL is listed as having a 25" sleeve, but that's also puzzling me because it would seem based on what you are saying then that there is only a 2" difference from the top of the armhole to the bottom, which definitely doesn't seem right. I'm looking at...
weird, because whenever I am caught trolling I admit it immediately