or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

[[SPOILER]]
 gotta keep up the alliteration whenever possible
 How does it look buttoned-up? Not saying that would work with the casual vibe of this fit but I'd be curious to see it, maybe in some other context.
 Epaulet navy regimental twill Walt pants  [[SPOILER]]
   [[SPOILER]]
 Should I get this vintage YSL suit on ebay? The issue is I think all the measurements should work for me except the shoulders sound like they are a touch too narrow at 15.5" (and I have confirmed this measurement with the seller). For reference this is what a 16" shoulder looks like on me:  [[SPOILER]]  I think 16" is probably as narrow as I can go but I realize this would only be another 1/4 inch on each side. Worth pushing it? There are also some questionable light...
  to replace my beat up / busted Ray Bans
 Yeah, to be frank, I am probably retiring this one, but I wanted to wear & post it one more time to be sure. It's an H&M suit from 2010 so it has certainly outlived its expiration date already. But, I made the mistake of wearing the pants separately a few times, and then washing them because, hey, they're just linen pants so of course they can be washed, right? Well, this has resulted in the pants being a shade or two lighter than the jacket as you can sort of see. Also,...

[[SPOILER]]