or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

The credits fade out, the sky fades in, the camera pans down, and an individual starts to come into focus... This is your establishing shot. You may be the hero, the villain, you may be a bit player, or the first to get killed. This is the first we see of you. What are you wearing? What clothes quintessentially establish your character? It might be what you're most known for, it might be what's most flattering on you, or it might be what's least flattering on you depending...
I will accept the results if I win
  Details 
strong late entry from @sebastian mcfox    
 Here it is:   My dad was the original purchaser, and he would have acquired it in the 80s or 90s -- more likely the 80s. He had a bunch of these that, along with white pants, were his work uniform at the time. He was a musician/entertainer professionally from about 1972-1992 (and as a hobby since). A bunch of the shirts were acquired in the Virgin Islands in the early 80s, but this one is different and so I'm not really sure what its origin is, other than the tag saying...
    Details
Epaulet regimental twill Walt trousers and Calgary cowhide bluchers     Details

Epaulet (Southwick) tweed sport coat and (Hertling) tan cotton moleskin Walt trousers:         Details