or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

No it's definitely not a theoretical question. It's a pretty noticeable difference in both how the shirt fits and in how I am able to move around in the shirt that I couldn't quite nail down until I compared the two shirts on top of each other. Then, it made perfect sense.  I wasn't sure "pitch" was the correct term and I suspect you're right that "angle" is probably the better descriptor.  Yeah, I drive 50 miles a day, which means I have my arms up and stretched out. But...
quoting this because I think it got lost in the above posts... anyone know the answer? @luxire?
So I searched the thread for sleeve pitch and saw it mentioned a couple places but didn't seem to find an answer on this issue.   below is a photo of a blue shirt that fits me well, and my first Luxire shirt in white on top of it. the armholes and bodies are aligned, but you can see the Luxire shirt has a much lower sleeve pitch:     how do I adjust this on future orders? like, what do I request, and how/where do I measure the difference between these two?
holy shit
 Yes this is a super easy alteration. They just use a seam ripper to take the darts out and then reconstruct new ones that are, uh, "deeper," or however you want to put it.
 every time I see you post it just makes me think about how your username sounds like a captcha 

White MOP buttons, blue stripe liner, and I'd do open patch pockets on both the chest and hips but a welt chest pocket could do.
^ that was easily the best of the whole batch   looks even better made up.
    So I realize you've been slammed with the new MTO stuff but I figured I would just check in on this idea to see if it might still be in the works.