or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

the Boxster may be no 911 but the dirty little secret of Porsche these days is that the best one is actually the Cayman   which is based on the ...
 I was starting to think I was the only one
      It isn't any of that. MC never had a @tcwalter07

HEY Ok, I'll take the bait. Diesels are great. You must realize that no one in the US just "ends up" with a diesel like they might in Europe. If you have one here it's a pretty deliberate choice. They are difficult to find, hold their value much better, and are generally held onto for far longer than their gasoline counterparts, all with good reason. And yes I know the A3 is technically a Golf underneath but I wouldn't exactly call it a Volkswagen. I had the MkV R32...
 Word. Do you find the knit collar gets lost under the jacket ever?
 Yes. This.
 Yep that's pretty much exactly what I was going to say.
yeah I've wanted a knit in that exact color for awhile; hard to say no to MMM at a Uniqlo price.   we'll see how it looks when I get it. I don't expect everyone to love the collar
 No kidding. I've had my eye on this since it was at retail (ahem, "yoox retail") but forgot about it recently until I checked and saw how much the price has plummeted. Then it was a no-brainer. I'll see when it arrives what the deal is and why it didn't sell out sooner. Maybe I'm missing something, but I have no idea what it could be. The sleeves look a little weird -- the longer cuffs are probably just meant to be rolled back I suppose. I swear though, if there are no...