or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

zippers are on the wrong side
Epaulet suit, Carmina shoes  Right sleeve of the jacket needs to be let out a bit but it's not quite as bad as it looks since the shirt is new and needs to shrink a little still.  [[SPOILER]]
 Right sleeve of the jacket needs to be let out a bit but it's not quite as bad as it looks since the shirt is new and needs to shrink a little still.  [[SPOILER]]
 Right sleeve of the jacket needs to be let out a bit but it's not quite as bad as it looks since the shirt is new and needs to shrink a little still.  [[SPOILER]]
 Thanks, and I agree the shirt collar is the biggest outlier. This is just a matter of waiting the requisite ~4 weeks from when I put my order in with Luxire before I can expect to receive anything that requires any amount of design. I'm waiting on one now that will have longer points, a narrower spread, and more tie space. I think that should be right for this look but it's also a bit of an experiment and I don't know how it'll look unbuttoned. We should hopefully have...
  [[SPOILER]]
ok let's play "what is SW&D more sick of, nn's white coat or SVB's YSL suit?" my entry:     [[SPOILER]]
I would say the Rick for sure for the same reasons you stated, it's a more feminine shape. But also i don't think the super wide lapels and epaulets on the Balenciaga would be flattering on her, or most women for that matter.
It's gonna turn out this guy has 10k+ followers on instagram and then boy will our faces be red