or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

alright, I know I'm on deck. I asked my wife this morning if she had any good ideas for a challenge and she gave me a bunch of sarcastic responses so it looks like I will have to come up with this on my own. I'll try to announce something by the end of the day...
zippers are on the wrong side
Epaulet suit, Carmina shoes  Right sleeve of the jacket needs to be let out a bit but it's not quite as bad as it looks since the shirt is new and needs to shrink a little still.  [[SPOILER]]
 Right sleeve of the jacket needs to be let out a bit but it's not quite as bad as it looks since the shirt is new and needs to shrink a little still.  [[SPOILER]]
 Right sleeve of the jacket needs to be let out a bit but it's not quite as bad as it looks since the shirt is new and needs to shrink a little still.  [[SPOILER]]
 Thanks, and I agree the shirt collar is the biggest outlier. This is just a matter of waiting the requisite ~4 weeks from when I put my order in with Luxire before I can expect to receive anything that requires any amount of design. I'm waiting on one now that will have longer points, a narrower spread, and more tie space. I think that should be right for this look but it's also a bit of an experiment and I don't know how it'll look unbuttoned. We should hopefully have...
  [[SPOILER]]
ok let's play "what is SW&D more sick of, nn's white coat or SVB's YSL suit?" my entry:     [[SPOILER]]
I would say the Rick for sure for the same reasons you stated, it's a more feminine shape. But also i don't think the super wide lapels and epaulets on the Balenciaga would be flattering on her, or most women for that matter.