or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

Ok good, I wasn't the only one who noticed that then.
Ok to post an older photo?   Because I don't think I can do better than what I did here:  
 So we ended up grabbing an airbnb on Nansensgade, a short walk from the Nørreport st metro stop. It looks like we will be close to the things we want to see, like Christiansborg and the Botanical Gardens, and it looks like everything else is within pretty reasonable distance on the metro. I looked at a couple places in christianshavn which I thought would be really cool, but it didn't look like we'd be as close to the action there, and it was a little more...
AT.P.COUniqloRRLBexley  [[SPOILER]]  
 So I guess the type of elegance you're on a quest for isn't the type that includes coming across well on the internet.
 Thanks! Yeah, I think the longer length and lower buttoning point on this jacket are better for me. This suit is from H&M back in 2010. I bought it for a wedding I was in; I wouldn't ordinarily talk/brag about price but it's worth mentioning here as it was $60 for the jacket and $30 for the pants. I had to buy one size up (a 36 instead of a 34) which to some extent accounts for the longer length and lower buttoning point. Luckily like everything at H&M it was slim enough...
@Holdfast had the right idea today.   H&M Moderntailor Rooster Carmina      
  [[SPOILER]]  
 Yeah, I mean, let's not discuss fashion or anything
 "Ugh, don't you just hate it when this happens? Hold on a sec, dear..."