or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

I have several clients in your exact position. I don't handle the business end of things for them, but from what they tell me, it can be very difficult to make money after covering operating expenses on multi-family residential properties, especially on the low end. Some of them have done alright for themselves though. Since I don't look at the particulars I don't know how much of their complaints are exaggeration and/or modesty. I have noticed though that most of them...
this new season of APC is a little different
all times shown are local times, so it looks like it was in Taiwan after Alaska but it was actually there before, due to the rotation of the Earth 
 like he just said, some stores pay it. I'm pretty sure FarFetch has this specifically built into their business model.
proving @Bam!ChairDance right about Everlane Women's once again:  
I don't want to jump the gun on any of the coverage but let me just quickly say that I second the above statement. I got lost in my exploration of the store several times throughout our visit and felt like I could have easily spent the whole day there. 
So I know I more or less posted this outfit already, but this is too cool not to share, and it actually shows the EPLA henley better anyway:       This was shot by @oisin (www.noiseranch.com) using a medium format Zenza Bronica (ゼンザブロニカ) camera in Joshua Tree National Park.
I, too, would like to know more