or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

Ok, so I know that typically, ordering a longer length is just that -- extra length is added at the bottom, but the overall shape of the jacket is not affected. Things like buttoning point stay where they are. Is that true for this? Curious how that would work with the more open quarters we're seeing on this, which also look great by the way.
 petition to @LA Guy to have this be Moo's new custom title
btw I would not hold out hope for the second two items but frankly I would be flabbergasted if we don't see some slightly wider lapels as part of the new design
 You speakin my language, son
McCall, Idaho New Year's 2015   Warning: long post, lots of photos, only some of them are fits   Every year I go to the snow for New Year's. Usually my friends and I go to Tahoe. This year we decided to do something different.     I had recently bought an Audi A3 diesel. My sister and her husband have a Golf diesel (same engine, slightly different car). Another friend of ours just bought a BMW X1. Fuel prices in the US have plummeted. We decided this would be...
 It says you are well on your way to having the StyleForum Greatest Hits Album wardrobe plz let me know when you are going on tour so I can buy tix for LA

some fucking relative of mine is going to give me that book for Christmas this year, I'm calling it now
 Good find.
 Excellent find. Best of Pitti.