or Connect

Posts by StanleyVanBuren

Recent shot wearing the EPLA short sleeve henley:     And in case you missed it, check out some more from our desert photo shoot here
Congrats to @Synthese! I saw it go back and forth a couple times but it looks like he edged me out. A well deserved win. Also, credit is due as well to our awesome photographer, @oisin (www.noiseranch.com), his assistant Caitlin, and my wife @KarenVanBuren, who, while @Synthese and I were relaxing in unlined cotton and linen, was enjoying the 100 degree desert heat in a leather jacket and heels.
 Thanks! Well, @Synthese came to town on a brief whirlwind trip to cover the @Epaulet trunk show, go to a few stores in LA, and get kidnapped by us and taken to the desert for a photo shoot with @oisin at Joshua Tree. We figured it was the perfect opportunity to participate in the Friday Challenge on the Classic Menswear side of the forum, which was "The Black Art of the White Jacket." Luckily they were not requiring ties this week. 

Might need to the end of the day on Saturday to get this done. Can we extend to midnight PST?
pretty sure you could pull it off either way

See you guys tonight... (?) Epaulet blazer & pants:      [[SPOILER]]
Maybe I'm weird but I'm really digging these UK car park photo shoots, even if they're coming from the Irvine of England™