or Connect

Posts by Baron

The other thing is that cotton khaki's work better with warm weather looks, for the most part. I think could pair some full pleated flannels with that Moscow coat.
Here's one from Mister Mort's instagram, with vintage khakis. I think the crop works, plus this guy's general vibe is cool. I was thinking of picking up a pair of repro style khaki's from what price glory, maybe sizing up a bit too, to get this look.
I don't think I've seen many comments on the Document broken twill trousers, or fit pics. From the measurements it sounds like the rise is extremely short - is that accurate?
Lonesome Rider again today. By the end of the day yesterday I was thinking this is the modern Knize Ten. Earlier in the development, it actually reminds me a lot of Montale aoud cuir d'arabie. The leather/animal note combined with the subtle rose is very similar. LR is a much gentler scent though, and there's more going on.
I got my sample of Lonesome Rider, wearing it now. My first impression is that I love it. The second is that it smells uncannily like the description. I've grown to expect that most scents won't smell much like what I expect, but this one is just what Andy describes - citrus, pepper, leather, smoke, iris. More than just those notes are there, but thats what strikes me at first impression. Very nice, bravo.
Square is failing?
I went to Inspiration last year, it was well worth the visit. There is so much amazing, one of a kind stuff to see and ogle. There's also a lot of stuff to buy at different price points and in different styles - denim, 50's, western, Ivy, military, surf, leathers, etc. If you want to spend money and you like vintage, you'll have more trouble narrowing down your choices than you will finding things you like. I imagine some of the vendors take credit, but I'm sure that many...
What does the Raphael look like with the shearling collar removed?
I ordered a sample of Lonesome Rider. I almost went for a bottle but he says right there on the blog he recommends against blind buying. I should get the sample in plenty of time to take advantage of the special offer before it's gone.
This thread gives me crazy outerwear envy. It's going to be over 80 today, inching up toward the 90 over the next week. I'm hitting the beach, then wearing my tss floral vines shirt to a super bowl party this afternoon.