or Connect

Posts by Baron

The vans moment is around 40 years old now but it's measured in geological time so moment is correct here.
Is he talking about those 'delgado' pants? I looked at those a bunch of times and kinda puzzled over how they'd fit. They look longer than I would have expected.
So I did go ahead and wear L'homme sage and it's still a tough wear for me. I'm not sure what note it is that bothers me - the lychee maybe, or the styrax (I don't know what that smells like so just guessing). It's the sweet, sharp note that's present at the opening and for me, inever seems to quiet down or go away to any degree. It seems very loud to me, such that I feel self conscious wearing this in public.
L'homme sage is one of those scents I really like but have a very hard time wearing. That may have changed, as I've gotten more comfortable with louder fragrances, but from my memories, it's always fatigued my nose during the course of the day. I still have quite a bit left in my decant so maybe I'll try this one soon. I wore Ambre Sultan yesterday. I've been wearing this pretty often lately, and maybe it's a good example of what I was just talking about. I've always...
Haircut
I know somebody in the music business that has worked with Kanye, he gave me a rundown over a year ago of ways that he loses money. Basically by making crazy last-minute changes to sets, lighting costumes, schedules, staff, etc., and doing it all the time. I suspect his fashion business runs the same way.
I think it's an open secret that he's always broke. He's crazy and blows through money with no regard to his income stream.
I'm still wearing Lonesome Rider, trying to decide if I want to get a bottle at the reduced price. I'm starting to back off the comparison to knize ten - this isn't as warm at it doesn't last as long. The other difference is that knize really goes from floral leather to warm sandalwood, while LR's leather note persists throughout the development. I wish the floral notes were a little more prominent. I'm starting to think I'd rather buy a bottle of Knize - I've been out for...
I didn't make it to Inspiration but I did go to the after party at RRL with a friend that's deep into that vintage world. That was a fun scene - it was a like a vintage clothing masquerade ball.
I could't resist the sale prices, I'm going to try a Portuguese Flannel.